New Members introduction - page 738

Hello. I want to learn how to trade!

Hello to all
. Welcome to the best Forum.

Hi, I am Sergei I have traded forex for some time, lost money and left trading but now I want to try again. I am looking for a system that will move me to the next level/

Tkanks $$$.

Hello everyone,

I'm a novice trader, still need lots to learn, hope this forum can helps and of course I look forward to sharing in this forum if I have something valuable to be shared.

Good luck to your trading guys

Thanks.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hi, my name is Marcos.. I trade FOREX for 2 years and I've been cheated by market making broker which will never let people make money by trading.. :-/ what a shame that it's one of the biggest broker out there, they have ads almost everywhere and people have there big money as I had!!!!

Hey, I am Michael from germany.

I deal with binary Options (Forex Options) and try to find a profitable way auto trading MT4 indicators on binary Options.

Here I test some MT4 indicators and try to edit a little their code.

I found this forum and red a several threads. Seems to be a good community here so I expect to get and maybe give some good inputs.

CU in the Forums. Michael

HI, Good day everyone. I am new with this forum. I have been trading almost 1.5 years in Forex market. But i am a baby with this market... Wish you with always Green pips...:)

Hi guys, newbie Sensor1 here. At the moment delving into Better Bollinger Bands & impressed with the work of MLaden, mrTools cs. Kudos!