New Members introduction - page 711

Hello I am new in this Forum and I hope all members will welcome me here. Thanks

Hello to everyone from Russia!I am new to this forum and Iwould like to learn more about forex

Great forex borker strong platform service,

Hi,

I'm new in this and want to explore something new.

Hi,

I have been interested in forex for the past 2 years, reading and learning as much as I can.

I have placed demo trades but have never traded live with real money.

I would love to do this full time someday down the road, after I have mastered a system.

I really like the Og Gold system and have too added the Doda Donchian inticator with the settings (11, 120, 6, 0, 0.32) as a filter and replaced the RSIOMA with the Doda Stochastic changing the settings to (8,5,8).

Hallo everyone ..my name is Eric Kimandi..my handle name up here is nkimandi..i reside in Kenya,East Africa..am a proprietary fx & commodities trader..i develop my own systems too..been doing this for the last four years..i hope to continue exploring and developing ideas via forex tsd.com..thank you.

hye there.. im new in this forum. thanks

Welcome Everyone

I'm in fx like 6 months, lost some money. Still looking for a good profitable strategy. This forum gives me hope to find one quick

greetings and many pips

Hi everybody

I'm really enjoying Harmonic Trading in forex and I hope can communicate with other members to improve my trading abilities.

Thank all of you.

Hi EveryOne

GreenBack Unlmtd here. Just joined and look forward to reading up on some of your hopefully qualified posts from the past..

Hope to see you in here some where..

Take Care

Best Regards

Benjamin Franklin