New Members introduction - page 661

just got here

hi,

this i sharath kumar from india.i am very happy to join this forex-tsd community.upto 3 days back i am using amibroker. now i am using metatrader4. your site is very useful for small traders like me with providing lot of info about metatrader indicators...etc.

thank you very much for your service .

sharath kumar,

india.

hi,

this is shrath kumar.

i want a meta trader indicator to display current candle open high low close,current day high,current day low price,at the left side of the metatrader,with rectangle changeable background color with changeable boarder,with changeable font and changeable font color.here with i am attaching amibroker snapshot in which all of my told items are there.if anybody writes such indicator...i am very much thankful.

once again advance thanks,

sharath kumar.

Files:

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!

I've been trading Forex since 2007 and I believe I will be able to share ideas and learn from other traders in this forum.

Thanks.

Hi all ! Mohamed from morocco , glad to be here .

wish you the best ! happy & profitable trading for all

Hi

I am C.Natarajan.. I am a future trader from Tuticorin India

I am a retired person from a pvt concern

Thanks

настоящие мужчины любят женщин

тут mp3volna ru/music/%E8%ED%F4%E8%ED%E8%F2%E8+%FF+%F2%E0%EA+%F1%EA%F3%F7%E0%FE html]инфинити я так скучаю инфинити вы можете найти узнать mp3volna ru/music/mp3ex net+%CB%E5%ED%E8%ED%E3%F0%E0%E4 html]ленинград губошлеп вы можете здесь можете найти mp3volna ru/music/%C2%E8%C2%E5%CB+%C2%E8%E2%C5%EB+%D0%E0%CA%FC%DE html]вивел вивел ракью здесь можно узнать mp3volna ru/music/%E8%F0%E8%ED%E0+%EA%F0%F3%E3+%ED%E0%EF%E8%F8%E8+%EC%ED%E5 html]круг ирина посетив сайт тут можно mp3volna ru/music/%C0%F0%EC%E5%E9%F1%EA%E8%E5+%E8+%E4%E2%EE%F0%EE%E2%FB%E5+%EF%E5%F1%ED%E8+%EF%EE%E4+%E3%E8%F2%E0%F0%F3+9 html]дворовые песни под гитару узнать

the best forum ever

hi everyone and best wishes for d new year. Ive been around d fx market for awhile. The up and down price movements, volatility, news impact on market prices and much more makes the market fascinating. Anyway, i think this is a great site.

Hello I am a new member trading forex market from Perth Western Australia.