New Members introduction - page 491

Dear,

I would like to address a problem I am facing when creating an Indicator for MT4.

For instance, the indicator works when projects to M30 and produces no results when is projected to lets say M15.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

PS. The MQL4 code is at your disposal, upon request.

Hi to all members. I have been trading forex for over 7 years now but on part time basis.

Hello !

I'm Germano 25 year's old form Italy !

I like trading but i'm still learning how to do it !

I heard about trading 3 years ago, from then i start to lear how to do, and i have much more to understand and know !

Hope this community can help me to reach my goal and if anyone have an tip, advice please let me know !!

Thank's for all and have great day !

Germano !

Hi all,

Glad I found this forum. I signed up to find and contribute valuable information regarding forex.

C U Online!

Hello everyone, I came to the main purpose of the Forum is to learn to friends, indicators and EA's writing and how to write one for their own trading systems. See the forum Dolly Graphics are very interested. He might be suitable for my system. Also my goal of learning.

I'm Here now...

hello everybody

My Name is Ahmad Zaki . Financial Technical Analyst of ( Egypt Stock Exchange , Gulf and Forex Markets )

Experience >> Over 3 Years and Soon i will Be CFTE

i am doing analysis for any financial markets and already covering KSA stock Exchange , Qatar Exchange and Forex Markets

my Youtube channel >> SPETechnicalAnalysis

till now i am doing my analysis in arabic But Forex Recommendations in English and Soon i will make Analysis in English

i am Glad to join your Forum

Ahmad Zaki

also i am 29 and live in EGYPT

hello my name is Olamide i am a new member here but have been trading forex for about six years really love this place it has allot of info for both new and old traders

Hello everyone, I am new to forex but keen to learn and start trading!

Cheers,

Oz