New Members introduction - page 490

Hello i am trading forex gpb:usd only with mq4 and use elliot thanks

Hi

I am Jamal I just joint with you to learn more about Forex I am from Kuwait hoping to share my knowledge with you all

Regards

Hi! I am Zakaria. I involved in Forex and like to find various strategies about it.

Hello I am JohhnyM.

I am new member. Although I am software developer for banking applications, I am getting interested in creating Custom Indicators & EA for Metatrader 4.

A warm good morning to all the memebers of the forum!

Hello everybody! My name is Wolfgang. I've been trading stocks for a long time already and now decided to switch to the Forex. Hope to find a lot of useful tips here.

Hi guys,

Im new member from Singapore. Ive been trading forex for 2 months so there's gonna be a lot to learn. Hope everyone green pips!!

Hi, I'm Wolfgang! Glad to become a part of your community.

Good day!

For many years, look down on ForexTSD - your site very much. Sometimes I communicate with Newdigital and communication is always structurally!

Thank you!

Yours!

Hello. I'm Tzolov. I'm interested in forex about past 5 years. Anyway, i got a lot of free time now and want to test myself in it. I'm grateful that there is forums like this one on the web, and i'll be happy to be part of it.

Regards!

Hi, i am new member in this group. i want to know about of forex trading all. i say hi for all member.... thanks