New Members introduction - page 483

Welcome Mayorgentenq!! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board!

Hello everyone. I'm trading (in fact practicing with little money) forex for two years and this site has always been an invaluable source of information (and code) for me, especially harmonic trading section is gorgeous. I love the way that every thread is well kept, tidy, focused and on to the point and the community is really amazing. So thank you all.

Cheers

I am an experienced trader, but new to forex. Just found this site and looking forward to seeing what it is all about.

Hello,

I am Martin, I have been trading for 2 years and my trading style is based on candle stick analysis.

Hi, everybody! My name is Roman, I from Russia. In the market Forex I am engaged more than a year, casually I found your forum and it decided to be registered. I am interested in the theory of cycles and the SSA method, I found here a lot of interesting, but unfortunately I have no opportunity to download indicators which are necessary for me. All of good luck!

Hello everyone,

I am new in forex. I would like to know everything from the ground up

I am New member ..hello all

Hi Im new here and would like to share and acquire some knowledge specially on EAs and divergence trading.

Say Hi, I am new eye in Forex market.

hello dear friends , i am newbi here and know nothing about how to creat indicator or robot , please help