New Members introduction - page 412

Hello everybody,

came here quite some time ago to learn and share about systems, particularly Martingales and the like.

Cheers

m.

Hello everyone, I'm an East Coast Forex fanatic. You know you have a passion for something when you realize it's driving you through all aspects of your life as oppose to you driving it. What a great feeling. I consider myself a professional Forex trader. You will know when you cross that ratio when you start looking back on all the losses and realize you have learned from the losses and you have the scares(an empty bank account to prove it. I havn't found the holy grail but I'm now winning more than I'm losing. So I consider that progress in any text book. I came across this site and thought it was very interesting and informative. That's why I'm here. Always test driving through the Forex maze of knowledge. Happy Trading to you all.

Hello every one! Am new to the forum but so far have found very interesting and informative.

Hello, I am new here.

Though I have been in Forex for a while, yet I am a loser.

Trying to catch the right path.

i have been a looser in forex for many years....still trying ... ..didn,t find anybody to show me the right way...or may there is no way

hi all ....

hello guys i try to post

Hallo, ich bin neu in diesem Forum

Ich komme aus der Schweiz und lass mir von goggle alles übersetzen da ich sehr schlecht englisch spreche.

Aber ich hoffe wir kommen klar und ich kann viel lernen

Hello everybody! I am just getting my feet wet in the field of automated trading and I have found a whole lot of useful information in this forum. See you soon!

Hello everybody