New Members introduction - page 220

Hey All,

I'm new to forex-tsd and hope to learn a lot from all the experienced traders here

Hi.Im new to forex. I am looking for a free fractal ea.Does anyone know where to find one that works.Thanks alot.

Hello fxpeople.

Hello everyone,

I started to trade Forex since january 2013. I am interested to learn mql4 inorder to write my one EAs.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

icvector is very good i opened account , it is easy , 2 pips only , it is very very good****

www.icvector.com is very good i opened account , it is easy , 2 pips only , it is very very good****

Just a quick re-introduction, I find myself coming back time and again through Google searches on topics to explore, this time on Grid Trading. Each time I login in it directs me here to reintroduce myself... someone must want me to converse or maybe it's my security setting in IE10. Anyway as soon as I officially get in I'll start posting.-thanks

Hello I'm forex trader and thank for your upload good indicator. (Super Trend Profit indicator)

Hey all.

Hardened Forex veteran here. A bit about me: I tend to take a dim view toward bots and automated trading methods because I don't think they can adapt to real market conditions. Would love to be proven wrong. I trade mid-long term, as I think that short-term time frames are essentially noise. I do think scalping can be profitable with ultra low spreads, but I haven't tried it yet myself.

Anyway, that's me, I guess.