New Members introduction - page 38

Hello all!

Hi, my name is Andy and I've been into trading for about 14 years now. I started looking at Metatrader and forex again because I wanted to do some coding of what I used to do trading.

I have some time now to code some indicators if somebody wants some. The main stipulation that I have is that I get to keep a copy of the code, and that it doesn't go against licensing issues/intellectual property issues.

Other than that, I started a web site called predictiononline.com, but I haven't had time to develop it, because I have been job hunting.

So if anybody needs a good employee with 13 years of commercial coding experience, who worked on coding and traded at home during some of that time, I could use a job (I'm in Northern CA).

Thanks!

Hello Hello!

Once a noob hopefully not always one. I need money money money!

Good luck to all!

hahah

" debt-free life. have money, no worries" as quote

this is what your broker did not want to see you become -- for your own sake

you can put money into foreign currency fixed period deposit account !!

Hi

Hi all,.

Nice to be the part of this community, hope i can start to learn something here,. i'm a newbie,.

Hi all,

I'm new here but not on forex

I'm developing EAs and Indicators .

My forex strategy is automatic trade only. I don't set orders by hand only with EAs. I'm too nervous so have to first invent the logic and code EA it allows to test on history and demo and looks less risky to me

I am new to forex and as well this forum, I have joined the forum to get trader's tips and gain information for future trades

Hi

Hi everybody, I joined a few days back.i am still learning how to use the site. I am just a few months into forex, the experience has not been friendly at all. Hope to get better around you guys. thanks

Hi all

Hi all,

I am trader in commodities and trade in commodities - gold copper, silver and crude.

Was exploring the combination of gold crude and Euro triplet for trading.

Nice forum to add value to .

Cheers,

PrabasK

Hi every one , I wish for all guys here good helth and win trading , my advice for every subscriber here is use manual trading with some displine and be carefull EA most of them only wipe money and lose time ,

Thank you for all aubscriber here

hello

hi . everyone.

Thank you for this site and I think this the best site for mt4 and indicators.