New Members introduction - page 7

Newbie here needing help

Hello to you all ,my name is Aliyu,from Nigeria very new to forex not too new lol, but new to this forum.

i have found this forum to be educative,and i guess the people of this forum are willing to help newbies like myself ?

can some one pls tell me how to install some indicator on my platform how is it being done when you finish downloading it from here

I would be happy to recive any help from any one pls

thanks in advance.

dantakum.

dantakum:
Hello to you all ,my name is Aliyu,from Nigeria very new to forex not too new lol, but new to this forum.

i have found this forum to be educative,and i guess the people of this forum are willing to help newbies like myself ?

can some one pls tell me how to install some indicator on my platform how is it being done when you finish downloading it from here

I would be happy to recive any help from any one pls

thanks in advance.

dantakum.

Welcome dantakum,

After download the indicator, copy the file in the /indicators/ folder.

From desktop, click "My Computer", then : C:\Program Files\YOUR MT4 BROKER\experts\indicators

Then (re)start your platform, open a chart and attach (double click) the indicator found in the "customs indicators" listing.

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

thank you

thank you very much for your time,well i have done just the way you said and i have done the way keris2112 said on his multi time indicators but i dont know if it's working or not cos i dont see the figues it gave him on the eu pair he used.

dantakum:
thank you very much for your time,well i have done just the way you said and i have done the way keris2112 said on his multi time indicators but i dont know if it's working or not cos i dont see the figues it gave him on the eu pair he used.

Hello,

the suggested thread for newcomers to read and to make questions is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hi to all, and looking for something

Hello to all, this is my first post here. I only joined here and thought I would introduce myself. I have been following forex for about 8 years now. It has been an interesting journey of discovery. I actually was doing a search the other day and discovered this forum. Wow, what a resource.

Anyway, to circumvent hours and hours of reading posts, I was wondering, is there an ea in here that can trade ranges? I have 2 ea that can trade breakouts and trends, and am on the scout for an ea that can trade ranges.

I have some custom indicators that can alert me, but I would an ea. Or perhaps, is there someone that could help me build the ea with the indicators I have?

Anyway, I look forward to some interesting discussion and further education in the field of forex and inparticular, the mt4 platform.

I love the fact that this forum is available to help and assist people like me, I have signed up for the elite membership as well.

will69

will69:
Hello to all, this is my first post here. I only joined here and thought I would introduce myself. I have been following forex for about 8 years now. It has been an interesting journey of discovery. I actually was doing a search the other day and discovered this forum. Wow, what a resource.

Anyway, to circumvent hours and hours of reading posts, I was wondering, is there an ea in here that can trade ranges? I have 2 ea that can trade breakouts and trends, and am on the scout for an ea that can trade ranges.

I have some custom indicators that can alert me, but I would an ea. Or perhaps, is there someone that could help me build the ea with the indicators I have?

Anyway, I look forward to some interesting discussion and further education in the field of forex and inparticular, the mt4 platform.

I love the fact that this forum is available to help and assist people like me, I have signed up for the elite membership as well.

will69

Welcome to forum

Welcome Will,

I am always amazed to see new experienced traders who missed this forum for so long time. How is it possible?

FerruFx

newbee

Hello everyone, new to this forum and really enjoy trying out the

new indicators!

Trading on demo for now and makin the pips! Hope to

have a live forex account soon.

way2go:

new indicators!

Good luck! Just don't open a live account to soon. Make sure you've got your system perfected.

way2go:

new indicators!

Welcome buddy. We hope you enjoy your stay here.