Forex Wanted Jobs

This thread is for posts related with "I WANT A FOREX JOB".

I want to work for a forex broker..., I want to move to work to London Financial district..., I have an Economics degree and I'm looking for..., I heave been financial analyst during last 20 years..., I was portfolio manager from XYZ company...,

If you're a forum member that needs/wants a Forex job post it here with some details about you, like "I've just my economics degree" (do not post personal data).

If you're a programmer best to check this thread. Also,take a look at this thread. And this is very important: List of programmers

Remember: this is for wanted jobs, offered jobs thread is here.

Good thread started.

Many people are looking for the other people to employ for some period of time and could not find. So, please post your requests/details about that you need a job and which kind of job.

What kind of when where

when and how to

what kind of job,it is for FXtrade?

hi i like it. I would like to get more sharing

FulltimeTrader:June2009

Yes, I'm looking

I'm a programmer and trader, and am currently out of work and looking for a job. 13 years commercial programming experience, mostly in Java, but also in C++/SQL.

I'm familiar with indicators, Metatrader indicator coding, neural networks and genetic algorithms.

I traded for about 5 years on and off.

Looking for any job opportunities. Currently located in California.

Thanks!

Looking for Forex Job

I have been trading and testing different systems for a while. Spend a lot of time analyzing and watching price movement in FX market. Have skills in technical analysis. I watch the markets anyway, so if I can find a job in this field it would be nice...

I'm looking too

is this a part time job or full time job ?

Cheers mates. I am actually looking for a qualified forex trader who may be able to help me run my forex signals and fund management service. If you're really interested in this work and, of course, you're competent and dedicated individual please, feel free to PM me. Thank you!