Simple Crossover For Newbies - page 10

misterpipster:
Thanks Orion7 for your time in posting the MA Crossover Alert indicator parameters. It will really help a lot.

Glad to help

Gofer Pips:
Bear, I have downloaded the new template on my laptop and desktop, and I don't understand why I would have a different trend up and down between the two. Could you offer some insight? Thanks

That is a very good question. I have them on several different notebokks & a desktop & the all agree. they are all with the same broker. I would suggest that you contact FerruFx. He is the creator of this indi. Let me know what he says incase other people have the same issue.

Bear-

Gofer Pips:
Bear, I have downloaded the new template on my laptop and desktop, and I don't understand why I would have a different trend up and down between the two. Could you offer some insight? Thanks

Is the broker the same on laptop and desktop?

If so, you may check if your available history datas in your platforms are good.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Is the broker the same on laptop and desktop?

If so, you may check if your available history datas in your platforms are good.

FerruFx

First I want to thank you for your contribution to this thread. I am using ibfx( metatrader 4) on laptop and desk top, but I think the difference was from downloading and using the light chart.exe and the light indy.exe. What do you think?

Gofer Pips:
First I want to thank you for your contribution to this thread. I am using ibfx( metatrader 4) on laptop and desk top, but I think the difference was from downloading and using the light chart.exe and the light indy.exe. What do you think?

There's many versions and many was modified by other coders. Then it's difficult to say. Maybe both computers don't connect to the same server and then don't have the same feed.

FerruFx

Busy Till Sunday

Hey All,

I should have mentioned before but I have been, & will be at the San Francisco Money Show this week. It runs until Sunday evening.

See You soon.

Bear-

when do you go in the trade?

Hi all,

I just read with big interest about this system and I want to ask you when do you go in the trade? Immediately after the MA cross up/down? Or did you wait the next candle after the cross for confirmation?

thanks in advance for your help

nala

"quick-fix" signal indicator for Simple Crossover

I have wanted a signal indicator for Simple Crossover.

So I made a "quick-fix" signal indicator. *refer to attacched files.

But this indicator has some problems.

Sometimes new signal arrows are unshown.

*I can understand why..But I have no alternative idea.

In that case,I just have to drop this indicator to the chart again..

Anyone can remake this indicator into no-repaint indicator?

Please help me.Thank you.

Files:

Put your indicators as simple as possible..you will get result..Never use more than 3 indcators.....

bigbear3391

Thx for share. I like ur system. looks very good.