Simple Crossover For Newbies - page 6

bnbb2004:
Hi Bigbear!

Thanks for the system as it looks VERY VERY PROMISING!!!

I am a newbie to fx, but I am demo trading and so far ALL has been GREAT!!! Woooooo-woooo!!

Could you please explain what the "Pips to open", Hi to Low, and Daily Avg mean (in the upper right hand corner)???

Also on your new template that you provided (bigbearcrossover) is there supposed to be the +/- Trend % and the STRONG buy signal on our charts as well?

TIA!

Hey bnbb2004,

Pips to open is how many pips up (green) or down (red) the price is from that new days open.

High to Low is how many pips is the highest point of the day to the lowest point of the day.

Daily Av is how many pips this pair moves in a day on average, up & down.

The trend strength indi is not mandatory. its just an extra indi that is a visual aid on trend strenght. I do not use it to get into a trade.

Thanks & Good Luck,

Bear-

Does the trend strength % indi change for every time frame?? Where is that indi found in this thread? I may have overlooked it...

bigbear3391:
Hey joshua33,

Thanks. Here is the indi.

Thanks 2 FerruFx for this indi.

Bear-
bigbear3391:
Hey All,

As i am sure you noticed there is a extra indi on my chart. That indi was created by FerruFX of TSD. It is a trend strength indi that basicly tells you what % the trend will stay in that direction.

Full instructions are available here along with some history:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969

There is a heavy & light version. Please check his thread. I use the Light version. Only because I dont like to clutter my workspace. The heavy version has a lot of helpfull info. Choice is yours.

If you download the light version (the 1st one attached) & load my TPL file you will get exactly what I use with my settings.

Take Care & Good Luck.

Off To Do My Full Report.

Bear-
bnbb2004:
Does the trend strength % indi change for every time frame?? Where is that indi found in this thread? I may have overlooked it...

Hey bnbb2004,

here you go.

good luck,

Bear-

P.S.

The indi does not change on different timeframes. The one I use is what is known as the "GLOBAL" result. Al the TFs combined for a singular result. If you use the heavy version you will get all the TFs & a global result.

Thanks BigBear!

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

I though I would just give you my updated template.

NEW TEMPLATE

Some folks like the old one better, I like this one. Anyway its here if you want it.

See you later,

Bear-

Could you supply the indicators please.

Thanks.

bigbear3391:
GBP/USD-As I thought, the news did change the direction for a short time. I caught +60 of the small up move between the last update & this one. Currently moving down but a lot more slowly than yesterday. Watch news, secure pips if in this one. I was in long from 1.9557 & was stopped out @ 1.9617 for+60. Last down cross afew hours ago. In the +30 range.

USD/CAD-Fell another 50 or so pips before heading back up this evening. Now in a slight upward move around the +20range. Watch it during US trading.

EUR/CHF-If you stayed in until the news cross & stepped your stops you could have around +40. Now in a downmove. If you got in at the right time you should have around +70 secured @ the 1.6050 range. It is in the+80 range. Getting close to my S&R line @1.6050.

GBP/JPY- It has been sloppy & flat since last update. If your still in secure some pips & look for a direction during LondonTrading.

USD/CHF-I hope you secured those pips. You should have been knocked out with around +200 @ the1.0400 range. It dipped for a few hours (like I said the hourly retrace) for a quick max +100 if any1 took the risk. Now headed back up and in the +25 range @ 1.0357.

EUR/USD-You where most likey stoppedout with around +300 @ the 1.5488 S&R level. There was a few hours of retrace with a cross. If that was taken you may have pulled out +35or taken a smallloss of the same amount. Now headed back down again. Currently @ the 1.5480 range with +50.

USD/JPY-Stopped out with +210on the 107.29Support line. Did its quick retrace of +88or so because of news but now headed back up. In the +25range @ 107.23.

AUD/USD-If you took that longthis afternoon you ended up BEor a few piploss. If your in now you should be around +75. No new S&Ryet so I would secure some until one shows up.

EUR/JPY- Still Flat. Going nowhere. I would wait for a news cross. No Trade.

GBP/CHF-Short downmove worth about +80. Aup move is forming. No Trade.

EUR/AUD-A weak upmove that would have been stopped out at 1.6400 S&R. Still headed up. No trade.

My current open positions= None.

See you 2marrow.

Bear-

Pls keep the daily update/forcast coming!!

sonic

hey all

Hey all,

I thought I would let the thread know that I will be on a small trip. Actually a road trip through half the USA. So I will be gone fron Wednesday the 25th of June till July 2nd or so. Unless I find some trouble .

Take care.

See you later.

Bear-

Member Usage

Hey all,

I was just wondering something. I do not see many posts on the thread but I do get many e-mails & PMs from members. I am just wondering how many of you are using this method. So I am adding a poll. BEFORE YOU THINK IT, NO I AM NOT GOING TO SELL ANYTHING!! I would just like to know how many people are understanding & using this method. I know that many members are just silent & use many of the great methods donated by our members.

So please if you have a moment, please reply to the poll. It is a private poll so your user name will not be shown.

I want to thank all the folks for the kind words & support with the methods I have introduced.

Good Luck,

Bear-

Hi bigbear3391:) I just started use your system (this week) your system is really simple i think. I tried so many indicators most of them wored not good. I gonna post the results by the end of the week. We will see! I gonna trade on live account. Thanks for sharing your system:) Pardon for my English:) See you later!

I used/fine tuned a T3 MA

seems to fit in well with the MACD...

I'm just getting the feel of the system

Files:
iukjh_2.gif  31 kb