10p3 - Multi currency pair - page 15

Hi everyone

hi, i juz make sure, how often this EA will trade ?? i leave my computer on for a night with the EA attached to 4 main pair, and no trade happen ??

and, in the expert tab.. (at the bottom menu like trade, account history, etc) always shows Invalid close function,, why its happen? can someone help ?

thx

Help

it shows like this

" 2008.08.13 09:25:35 10p3v1.00 AUDUSDm,H1: invalid ticket for OrderClose function"

whats the problem is it ? or it juz normal ??

What do ya reckon ?

Sorry david.. ive found it already..

i juz want to try Micro Lot trading..

which one are u guys reccomend ??

Liteforex use the UScent for the balance..

i juz deposit 100 bucks and it will show 10,000 in my metatrader, so basicaly the EA will run with the 10,000 balance as the real $10,000 right ??

or

IBFX with microlot trading ? with 0.01 lot minimum trade ?

i juz want to use the EA only for $2-5 per day with the 100 bucks intial deposit in LITEforex.org

What do u think?

Optimized settings on EURUSD

Here are some new settings for v1.01 optimized on 3 years of data on H1 timeframe, IBFX terminal. Use at your own risk. Please forward test and keep the list posted on results.

Thanks

autumn

Have you tested it with recent move?

Autumleaves,

Thanks for optimizing I just wanted to see if you have it on a demo account to see what it would have done with the recent monster moves. Will it make it through ?

Thanks David nd all who have contributed here. You all awsome people!

demo

Hi Berd,

I just put it on an IBFX demo last night, so no results to report as yet. I'll wait and see.

autumn

I am currently testing this with FXDD. Do we have settings files for pairs other than gbpusd and eurusd??

optimization

I'm working on an optimization with gbpchf. will have something in a week or two i hope

autumn

I have to admit, I'm still confused about the time filter settings.

The default for StopTrade is: 13

The default for StartTrade is: 18

Is the time based on your local (ie, computer time), server time, or something else. I have another EA that displays current server time. I'm in Texas, so my local time is GMT - 5 (this time of year). My server time is GMT + 2.

So the question is, what do I need to set the StopTrade and StartTrade to, in order to have it skip the 5 hours it needs to every day?

To my thread readers,

Special thanks to Autumn, Yeoeleven, Berdj, and also TyphoonGr9. I wish to thank for your sincere participation all these years, doesn't matter you participate in the forum or off the record over the email communications. I have nothing much left to contribute, besides of a few words that I've said it over and over again many times - Risk control. Whatever you wanna trade, cut them atleast by half. If you decided to trade with cost averaging, atleast make sure your bank account have 900% of what you currently trading. Do not do things that will make yourself regret forever. Margin call is like a habit. When you dont have it, you're doing good. If you accidently hit it once, I'm sorry to say, its like magnet keep screwing with your account's equity. Again, I wish to thank for all the help, supports and also couraging.

David