10p3 - Multi currency pair - page 2

Ask: Fxpro

Hi david.. could u help me to find good setting for FxPro(has 6 digit for the rate)..

i run 10p3 EA.. but i cant modify the size of the trade.. always fixed even i change the parameter to 0.5 lot or whatever.. always keep on 0.2

it happened on Interbank as well..

please help me..

send me email please... hansen_hardrocker[at]yahoo.co.id

davidke20:
Seems like a good idea. Will think about it and make an adjustment as soon as I can.

Regards

David

thanks for EA,

& waiting for adjustment , new ver. also

davidke20:
In general, the strategy doesn't need. But it comes with an indicator, I just trying to avoid as much wrong direction trading as possible. If there is a good anti trend indicator, chances of blow up will be drastically reduce. To find out whether I'm talking about nonsense or telling the truth, try to backtest the EA on same currency pair with different TF, you'll see a totally different result, with different amount of trade, and different profitability. In short, it is still indicator driven.

Sorry David, my bad

FerruFx

hello all

i need your help

i want start use this ea in normal account mean start from 0.1 lot size

when that i change setting to :

MaxTrades=20

Multiplier = 1.5

ea not work right , ea only open one position

i should what do work ?

Modify the T/P

hi david thanx for ur kindness to help me..

hmm.. i have some question, how to modify the Take Profit point (for the second trade)

example : the first trade on 1,000 and then i Set up the Pips to make second trade to 30 pips(if the chart goin up).. so the second trade on 1,030 and then The first position has 30 pips Take Profit, and The second trade also has 30 Pips Take Profit (set up in parameter) so it close by 1,000 (2nd trade) and the first trade still open..

My question is.. how to set the Take/Profit from 30 pips (2nd position only) to 45 pips ,, and so on until 3rd position or 4th position..

Yes i can Modify the Take/Profit BUT i modify it MANUALLY.. hahaha..

And then how to make the EA can open Buy/Sell together (HEDGING)

i perform ur 10points 3... it very good and profitable..

i hope u can help me to make more profitable EA..

Btw what platform do u use currently ? how about IBFX ?? is that good ? what do u reckon ??

Cheerz from Indonesia..

ASk

hi david.. i know u are master..

hehe..

juz want to know what is the different this EA.. 10p3 Mutli pair with normal 10points 3..

i tried test both and they trade different position 10 points3 get along with trend.. and the multi pair not to agressive like 10p3 (10p3 always enter a position immediately)

what do u reckon to use $1000 live account ??

cheerz mate..

davidke20:
..Basically it works the same as previous 10p3v0.03. This is a improved version that will pick a different currency pair to trade with...

Hi hansen_hardrocker,

I may explain you the differences between 10p3v0.03 Ea and this 10p3v0.04 EA.

Many people are forward testing and tested 10p3v0.03 EA version. As to me so I am still forward testing and it is my settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page218 and those pairs https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page217 with 0.01 lot size and 5,000 inisial deposit size.

Why 5,000 with 0.01 lot size?

I am forward testing this 10p3v0.03 EA from january this year and azmel analyzed the statements I posted many times and estmated preliminary minimum deposit size as $3000 for every 0.01 lot.

As you see from my settings I attached same EA to 11 charts. If EA receives the signals (from MACD indicator as EA is using this indicator to enter) so the order will be opened. And every pair is trading independently from each other. It means that it may be orders for EURUSD, USDCHF and so on in the same time. It is rsky sometimes because it is martingale.

Many members requested and waited for 10p3v0.04 next version. This version is posted in the fist post of this thread. Why they were waited? Because in 10p3v0.04 EA we can trade one pair only even if EA for many signals: if you would like to spread this EA to across the 11 pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account. Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD together, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade.

10p3v0.04 version is more safe compare with 10p3v0.03. Because in case of 10p3v0.04 version the EA will trade one pair at the time (in case of same magic number for very pair/chart).

davidke20 may correct me if I am wrong.

It is my forward testing statement for 10p3v0.03 EA:

forex321:
hello all

i need your help

i want start use this ea in normal account mean start from 0.1 lot size

when that i change setting to :

MaxTrades=20

Multiplier = 1.5

ea not work right , ea only open one position

i should what do work ?

Try to change AccountType=0 standard account, 1 for normal account allow 0.01 standard lot, and 2 for Interbankfx micro account. If in doubt, please refer to post #1

hansen_hardrocker:
hi david thanx for ur kindness to help me..

hmm.. i have some question, how to modify the Take Profit point (for the second trade)

example : the first trade on 1,000 and then i Set up the Pips to make second trade to 30 pips(if the chart goin up).. so the second trade on 1,030 and then The first position has 30 pips Take Profit, and The second trade also has 30 Pips Take Profit (set up in parameter) so it close by 1,000 (2nd trade) and the first trade still open..

My question is.. how to set the Take/Profit from 30 pips (2nd position only) to 45 pips ,, and so on until 3rd position or 4th position..

Yes i can Modify the Take/Profit BUT i modify it MANUALLY.. hahaha..

And then how to make the EA can open Buy/Sell together (HEDGING)

i perform ur 10points 3... it very good and profitable..

i hope u can help me to make more profitable EA..

Btw what platform do u use currently ? how about IBFX ?? is that good ? what do u reckon ??

Cheerz from Indonesia..

Change your trailing stop, so the EA will trail the profit. When you have TakeProfit=60, TrailingStop=20, the position that have profit of >20pips will be automatically start to adjust stop loss to protect your positions. Be remind, 10p3 series will auto close off all the positions if any 1 of the order is closed. So, if you intend to use trailing stop, you may end up to close all positions in a total sum of loss.

I dont do hedge EA anymore. If you really wanted a hedge martingale, please refer to V1+V2 thread. That is exactly the EA you wanted. No indicator, no other function. Just martingale and open both side at the same time.

Interbankfx is fine. I have a few live account with them. Some of them already margin called, some of them still trading manually. Time to time I'll transfer some fund from the main account to the sub account to trade high risk module.

hansen_hardrocker:
hi david.. i know u are master..

hehe..

juz want to know what is the different this EA.. 10p3 Mutli pair with normal 10points 3..

i tried test both and they trade different position 10 points3 get along with trend.. and the multi pair not to agressive like 10p3 (10p3 always enter a position immediately)

what do u reckon to use $1000 live account ??

cheerz mate..

If you only have 1000, please dont trade this EA. If you have 1000 in total and intended to spend 100 to trade this EA, then its fine. Make sure you optimize all pairs with different settings. The current settings if you put the 10p3 series EA in GBPJPY, I bet margin will call you until you fly straight to saturn. So, be vice. I hope you find what you want. I'm rather busy with family and trading currently, I hope somebody will help me to find out different settings on different pairs. Soon I'll try to implement the ATR pipstep to auto detect what is the suitable pipstep base on different pair's trading range. Stay tune.

newdigital:
Hi hansen_hardrocker,

I may explain you the differences between 10p3v0.03 Ea and this 10p3v0.04 EA.

Many people are forward testing and tested 10p3v0.03 EA version. As to me so I am still forward testing and it is my settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page218 and those pairs https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page217 with 0.01 lot size and 5,000 inisial deposit size.

Why 5,000 with 0.01 lot size?

I am forward testing this 10p3v0.03 EA from january this year and azmel analyzed the statements I posted many times and estmated preliminary minimum deposit size as $3000 for every 0.01 lot.

As you see from my settings I attached same EA to 11 charts. If EA receives the signals (from MACD indicator as EA is using this indicator to enter) so the order will be opened. And every pair is trading independently from each other. It means that it may be orders for EURUSD, USDCHF and so on in the same time. It is rsky sometimes because it is martingale.

Many members requested and waited for 10p3v0.04 next version. This version is posted in the fist post of this thread. Why they were waited? Because in 10p3v0.04 EA we can trade one pair only even if EA for many signals: if you would like to spread this EA to across the 11 pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account. Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD together, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade.

10p3v0.04 version is more safe compare with 10p3v0.03. Because in case of 10p3v0.04 version the EA will trade one pair at the time (in case of same magic number for very pair/chart).

davidke20 may correct me if I am wrong.

It is my forward testing statement for 10p3v0.03 EA:

Thank you ND. You explained exactly what I've make change to the new EA. 10p3v0.04 is capable to select which currency pair to trade. No more then 2 pair at the same time. If it had a trade of EURUSD, it will not open other trade on USDJPY or any other pair at the same time.

Regards

David

Thx..

thx newdigital for ur explanation..

honestly i jus started use EA and start do the Test only 2 days ago..

but i look this EA is very profitable..

i still confused why the 10p3v0.04 took long time to trade.. im waitin.. what should i do ? change the magic number ?? or ??

help me please.. im very newbie..

Do you use all the versions (10p3v0.04 and 10p3v0.03) on the same copy of Metatrader with same magic number? If yes, so separate it (10p3v0.04 to one copy of Metatrader and 10p3v0.03 to the other one).