Free News Trading Room - page 3

Test E-mail

Hello All,

I am in the process of using a new e-mailing system. I have sent a test e-mail to you all. If you do not recieve it please check your Bulk folder. You may need to add me to your contacts.

Also, I see 21 people interested but I only have heard from 16 of you. Althought there is not time limit I would like to think that everyone who wants to join is given the chance.

I will be e-mailing instructions on how, what & when over the next few days. If all goes well we should begin by Sunday, June 15th.

By the way just so you all know. I will be on a short out of town trip from June 25th to July 1st or 2nd.

Talk Soon

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hello All,

I am in the process of using a new e-mailing system. I have sent a test e-mail to you all. If you do not recieve it please check your Bulk folder. You may need to add me to your contacts.

Also, I see 21 people interested but I only have heard from 16 of you. Althought there is not time limit I would like to think that everyone who wants to join is given the chance.

I will be e-mailing instructions on how, what & when over the next few days. If all goes well we should begin by Sunday, June 15th.

By the way just so you all know. I will be on a short out of town trip from June 25th to July 1st or 2nd.

Talk Soon

Bear-

very good of you BigBear...

thanks

just asking,

what should i do with the pdf attachedin email i got? should i write my name and email then send it back to you ?

just want to make it clear..

thx before and sorry for my poor english

onlyirvan:
just asking,

what should i do with the pdf attachedin email i got? should i write my name and email then send it back to you ?

just want to make it clear..

thx before and sorry for my poor english

Hey onlyirvan,

That is fine. you can do that.

Bear-

Mr Bear, i'm very very interesting too

please add me at friza_001@yahoo.com

Update

Hey all,

I have sent an e-mail out. Please check your bulk folders. i would like to set up soon so get those forms back to me please. I would like to have a dry run with the yahoo conferance room. I will let you all know the what where & hows soon.

Bear-

hahaha even Linuxser could made a mistake hehe

I was so shocked when see his name on the third option lolz

Glad it was a mistake.

Hi Mr. Bear your are the best

count me in .

thanks and regards'

anggara

Update

Hey All,

Look for an important e-mail in a few hours.

Bear-

Hey bigbear,

count me in : ichimokufx@gmail.com

Thanks.