Advanced trading. - page 5

Rejection/Consolidation

Tha's what's happened to the Euro this week. Exactly to fibo 50%. Weeklies are oversold but momentum prevails (remember stochastic explanation). Nest sell point is 1.4600, then below 1.4500.

Files:
tow08.gif  24 kb
tow07.gif  24 kb

Momentum

]GBP just break below the 61.8 fibo level. Trendline is also broken. Stoch is oversold but... We're far away of next 1500 pips on next months, only 200 pips for this trade.

Files:
tow09.gif  27 kb
tow03.gif  23 kb
tow03a.gif  26 kb

Risk

To not trade safe.

M15 says sell.

M60 says: Maybe down?

M240 says: I don't have idea. MACD isn't showing something clear.

If you want to take the risk this could be a good trade but H4 says markets is going to nowhere.

Files:
tow04.gif  20 kb
tow05.gif  23 kb
tow06.gif  24 kb

Cable Recap

Starting the week below 61.8 fibo level.

Euro did not break yet

Files:
thisweek01.gif  23 kb

Euro Recap

Weekly Euro is on a bounded market. The sell bellow 1.4600 problematic but trade is still intact. The stop points has been lowered in the range. Support is still intact too on weeklies with the strong fibo 50%. However I believe is just question of time the breakout.

100/200 pips range does not mean anything for weeklies.

We could see the clustering prices on D1 and the MACD contraction. I guess we will see a MACD pattern (remember first posts on this thread).

Files:

Cable Recap

Fourth down week. Near 1300 pips collected since W TL break and with less than 200 pips to achieve first target.

The break of 61.8 was key on past Monday as I reported. 1.700 is final target, that's 1.200 pips below.

No signs of stopping the fall, just slowing the fall rate, Stoch is OS (but remember: momentum prevails).

D and H4 charts are just confusion. We need to use H1 to setup our trades. Remember MACD pattern? 5 consecutive on H1.

Files:

AUD Recap

AUD is taking a break after the rebound on commodities.

Pay attention to 61.8 where the price stopped the run. It was a down peak right on last January.

Within this case we need to see stoch cross. Seems it's a failure cross and also the indicator is OS. We need to wait for clarification. However, take note of MACD, seems like it needs a parachute

Hourly picture is also the trade of the week. Why? a "follow the manual" trade. See explanation on picture.

Files:
tow08_1.gif  27 kb
tow07elite.gif  31 kb

Fantastic thread

regards

Beno

Almost there

60 Pips to reach another target: 1.8020. And it's only Sunday night.

Week started with GAP and the move is continuation of last week move.

I will not be surprised if price rebounds to fill the GAP and then falls truly.

Important: On 2006-06-25 Low was 1.8091 and that two weeks made a Harami.

Suggestive realtion:

Files:
cableon01.gif  21 kb
cableon02.gif  24 kb

Linuxser:
60 Pips to reach another target: 1.8020. And it's only Sunday night.

Maybe a free Monday now. Target hit. See on M15, Triple MACD pattern.

Did you note current rebound? 1.8000 is top psychological level. Set your short orders below.

Files:
cableon03.gif  23 kb
cableon04.gif  20 kb