EuroBlaster LOL - page 6

inzider:
Any live account test ? Or live demo running?

inzider you have some good systems.

Unfortunately due to a technical meltdown I have to start over with a live test. But I have restarted my demo forward testing now that I have a pc again.

So sorry it's a waiting game again

Cheers

Beno

Forward Demo test for the last couple of days there have been some hicups on during this test like power outages etc.

Cheers

Beno

Default Settings

Hello Beano thank you for posting your results for your EA could you post the default settings for the four currency pairs that you're running? EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY. Thank you in advance and wishing to continue forward testing!

Beno, good work on this EA. Thanks a lot for sharing.

@Beno

Can you also upload the tpl of the last euroform?

HostFat:
@Beno Can you also upload the tpl of the last euroform?

Template is on post #9 of this thread.

Yes, but he also gave a new version at #45

I just want to be sure

EuroForm doing well...

Impressed so far with my forward testing of EuroForm. Has not lost a trade yet.

Has made $729.28 in profit over 2 days. Make that $1248.28 as another 3 trades closed in profit as I posted.

I have attached a statement showing the trades. I am using the EA on the USD/CHF pair on the 5m TF. The statement also shows trades from other forward testing EA's but the EuroForm results are the USD/CHF pair only.

Sorry the statement doesn't show draw down stats but I have been monitoring closely and it's been very minimal.

Thanks Beno

Files:
statement_1.htm  39 kb

Euroform falls down on sideways price movements..

Traded six pairs with EuroForm today. EA mostly traded EUR/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY. (All on 5m TF)

P/L for the day was -$2,025.71

Seems the EA leaves little room for false signals in attempts to capture lucrative entry points. I don't have a problem with that as long as the EA can be profitable in the long term. I think my previous results indicate as long as the market is moving through large ranges or trending, the EA can be profitable.

See attached pics if the charts today showing price moving sideways on 5m TF and a statement of the trades the EA made.

Just thought I'd share...

EuroForm fell completely over..

Monday 09/06/2008 (yesterday)..

Trading on 6 Maj pairs in the 5m TF

P/L = -$2,734.83 loss

F P/L = -$338.36 loss

Not sure what happend. The EA made some horrible trades. This EA needs adjustment on the entry signals. I beleive a small sacrafice in profit per trade would be worth avoiding continious false entry signals.

Like the USD/JPY yesterday. Have a look on the M5 TF and you'll see it moved upwards in 3 maj trends. EuroForm made no trades.

Compare the other trades in the statement to your charts and you'll be as confused as I am.

See the statement attached.

Files:
statement_4.htm  48 kb