Trend Catcher - page 2

I'm forward testing this EA on seven currency pairs, on the 1 Hour time frame. Will post results if they are any good. Thanks again Nittany!

No prob! Anything to help out.

nittany1:
OK cool. Try Poopy's setting file, more than one person is using that setup and it's trading nicely. I'm also going to write an EA for Poopy this weekend using his scalping technique so keep an eye for that before Sunday's open.

I would be careful with a scalping EA. Most brokers don't allow it, and if they do, you'll never win. They go SL hunting.

I have a very good manual scalping system that I use and I trade on Tradeview with it. 10-12 pips profit. Tradeview has straight through processing and all of my trades get filled and with no execution problems. I hope to try the ea Nittany is talking about on Tradeview as I know there will be no problems for sl hunting.

Jeff

jturns23:
I would be careful with a scalping EA. Most brokers don't allow it, and if they do, you'll never win. They go SL hunting.

Yeah I don't run into any problems with 10 tp either. I'll write it this weekend and post it probably by Sunday night. I'm also going to work a little bit more on Trend Catcher as well. Everyone post their forward trade results so others can see.

azjeff:
I have a very good manual scalping system that I use and I trade on Tradeview with it. 10-12 pips profit. Tradeview has straight through processing and all of my trades get filled and with no execution problems. I hope to try the ea Nittany is talking about on Tradeview as I know there will be no problems for sl hunting. Jeff

Thats good to know, maybe I'll try Tradeview, thanks for your feedback!

poopy:
Here's some results for the last 15 minutes...+38 pips.

thanks

currently, Im testing with fxopen..

let see...how it goes

Green is good to see!!

Here is my account history on my demo. Lots of TPs! the 2 negative trades for -$40 and $-27 I closed manually because I got scared. Should have kept them open since its just a demo. Oh well. Looks pretty nice though.

-poopy

Files:

sorry

Sorry about the size....I should have scaled it down...

-poopy

Is it possible to hide the S/L from the broker? Say that we specify the S/L, but it does not get put into the order, and as soon it sees the price hit the specified S/L, it will close the position immediately. I think it's the only way to prevent brokers from hunting for S/L.