EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 31

Hi ihipro,

I tried that, but it doesn't make a difference. We are talking about this line

extern double Lots = 0.1; correct? I changed that to no avail..

Tks

ihipro:
I am very pleased to share

NB:

Aku yo pegel bos, soale aku gak isok bahasa inggris

hehe, matur suwun mas

Nice of you to share. broker know about this kind of EA this is why broker such as Alapri is raising spread specially "night spread" to 5pip. MIG and ODL will soon to follow. Like I said nice of you to share now spread might be as high as 8pip and they can tell you it's because of crashing market bullcrap, but what is it really.

DireX:
Nice of you to share. broker know about this kind of EA this is why broker such as Alapri is raising spread specially "night spread" to 5pip. MIG and ODL will soon to follow. Like I said nice of you to share now spread might be as high as 8pip and they can tell you it's because of crashing market bullcrap, but what is it really.

Some times IBFX have 11~14 pips spreads during Asian Session I don't like Conspiracy theories, but I'm more and more deciving if this FOREX industry.

DireX:

Hi DireXand Senior goldensight,

I really want to share some of EA that I have in this forum, because I learn from this forum. but you make me worry with this warning.

The EA now can not use, and for what I make?

whether you can give advice?

This results last updated, how to take advantage of it ?

I have many friends who use this EA on real accounts

but I do not have a real account so I can only do forward on a demo account.

These Forward Test for Thunder4WD in my ibfx, I only demo.

===============================

server : InterbankFX-Demo Accounts

Login : 2206363

Investor : w4tegfk

================================

you can see yourself

Yes thanks for the update RDB.

Me too i wait patiently the version d and thunder4wd.

Thanks !

DireX:

Ok Mulder, but brokers are not bookmakers

if some brokers spread their spread (sic) on the night, is because there are less traders on the night. And for their incomes (brokers income) less volume need more spread to win the same... You follow me? Like the difference between the price in a mini-market(less volume,higher price) and a hyper-market(more volume,lowest price)

They don't really have any reason for stopping us to trade in the asian session, because they live with our spread.The more we trade the more they win.

English is not my native language, i think you saw it

hi! rdb