EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 15

dagolard:
Got Attachments now! Great! Here is the report of optimized v1a...

Thank you for help and your effort dagolard

Abdul, can you test the above settings with the v1b and optimize the additional parametres?

Greets Holger

dagolard:
Got Attachments now! Great! Here is the report of optimized v1a...

If you try to make a backtesting since january 2007 you NOT will have good results....

This your back is very little months of test...

Bye

I saved only the "best" result. What broker you are using? Have you adjusted the trading period?

With my data and settings the result is always good... publish yours

In the moment I cannot open the optimizing tool. as long a optimizing of v1b is running (approx. 4 days).

uagadugu:
If you try to make a backtesting since january 2007 you NOT will have good results....

This your back is very little months of test...

Bye

Normally you should optimize a EA every week for the last 3 months and 4 weeks. Then use data who are between the 2 results. It is more effective. Just my opinion.

There is never a "install and forget" EA. Nowhere. You always have to optimize a EA permanetly depending on the markets situation.

If a EA was running good the last 12 months, it is no guarantee that he will do the next 12 months. Try 12 months settings for the last 2 years, 24 months settings for the last 36 months and so on... you will see, what I mean.

A EA isn't a money printing machine, only a tool. And you always have to take care about your tools, don't you?

how to install EA

trad2kx:
Hello traders! I have never used automatic trading systems. Could someone explain me how to install the EA and what signals to look for to trade?.. Thank you and do not get angry with me pls

Click on My computer, locate your primary hard drive(usually labeled C) click on it, then on program files.Now look for a folder bearing the name of your demo(e.g interbank fx)click on it then click on experts.Paste the file into expert then go back to your demo and closeit then open again.When it opens, go to view, click on navigate.look for experts and click on it.you would see the expert file.right click on it and click on attached .(make sure EUR/GBP 5 min cart is already opened)when you click on attach, make sure live trading is checked on the common tabthen go to input and fix in the use hour settings then click on ok and you are done!

I hope my explanation was explicit enough.

malik

EA was very nice last week on Alpari demo account

I just read on Alpari that they don't have the 5 digit price feed so far. only on demo accounts....

Link: New Pricing Feed Clarification 27th October

Does Alpari still have their widened spreads?

Source: Widened spreads 24th October

By the way, are there any MT4 brokers with 5 digit price feed and a EURGBP spread smaller than 3?

I don't think so. Activtrade uses 3 PIPs fix...

V1a: 14% since monday morning at risk 25, last 4 trades I closed manually at 7:00 (Demo account)