Work with me. - page 3

omelette:
But there's an underlying presumption here that all strategies have similar risk/rewards irrespective of account size - this is not the case! Any profitable strategy that martingales, pyramids, averages up/down etc. will have far higher potential d/d compared to, for instance, a strategy that tries to pick tops-bottoms - doesn't make them any less viable (imo), but it does require a larger account size...

You are correct. Initially the account will be $1000. Martingale, pyramids, etc. systems where the lot is increased after a loss will not be profitable with an account that size, so they will not be preferred.

FXBabe:
You are correct. Initially the account will be $1000. Martingale, pyramids, etc. systems where the lot is increased after a loss will not be profitable with an account that size, so they will not be preferred.

Why wont they be profitable ?, surely its a matter of suitable position sizing

zupcon:
Why wont they be profitable ?, surely its a matter of suitable position sizing

From my experience, with these systems to make any serious profit you will need to have a very large account. But I'm open to changing my mind.

FXBabe, your offer is a good one in my opinion, and Zuzu has added strength to the idea, although I'm not sure about the broker.

Bongo:
Hi,

I'm testing my scalper on Financial Robotics MT4 platform.

Here are my results.

B.

Very beautiful equity curve .... but if you close all your floating orders, we will see the real results.

FerruFx

You are right.

I started with $100,000 few days ago.

One month I didn't have a connection to this account.

I'm trading this account only for 7 days.

I started slowly and I puted only 20% at risk from my profit.

Profit is over $8000, and floating is over 2000.

Check how much I paying for a commission?

B.

Not sure what you mean - you do not seem to be closing losers! Also, will this broker allow you to scalp 2 pips on a real account?

btw, that level of commission is normal with 'proper' brokers - IB offers the same rate...

omelette:
Not sure what you mean - you do not seem to be closing losers! Also, will this broker allow you to scalp 2 pips on a real account? btw, that level of commission is normal with 'proper' brokers - IB offers the same rate...

The broker allow you to scalp, they make money on commission.

They push you to scalp, more trades, more commission for them.

See my 6 days statement:

Gross profit is $13,321.41, but commission is $4,035, half of net profit.

This is good business.

Anyway 1% profit a day .....

Files:
mt4_cnx_6d.htm  805 kb

I've looked but can't find - is the brokers name a secret?

I have no problem believing that you can scalp unrestricted with 'proper' brokers, but I have yet to find a single customer-confirmed Metatrader broker that allows it - sure some brokers say they do, but all appear to play 'dirty tricks' with your real account...

Your profit/commission ratio is similar to what my best martingaler demo manages (probably any martingaler..) - now if it was making me 1% a day, the commission would be of little consequence!

omelette:
I've looked but can't find - is the brokers name a secret? ...

few posts before : Financial Robotics