Work with me. - page 2

Shinigami:
zupcon

And remember, you only receive money _after_ testing is concluded. Testing can include decompiling your EA and sending you off with nothing, leaving them with a working EA.

FXBabe

$1,000 is nice but for testing EAs we have demo accounts and cent accounts.

But thanks for the offer, its a generous one for those who don't have that $1,000. Just don't expect a holy grail to jump in your hands...

Im not in the business of decompiling Ea's etc. Im not an IT expert. Just an honest offer.. but I guess I should expect questions like that because people are always suspicious, which is understandable. Just want to work with someone, where we both benefit.

zupcon:
I dont agree with you at all about starting out testing with a small account, trading a mechanical strategy really doesnt work that way. You never know when the max drawdown is going to hit, so you might as well take the greatest risk on day one and let the system do its thing. 2 years live testing on a 1K account is no guarentee that you wont hit your worst case drawdown immediately after fully funding the account.

Either you understand the parameters of your system, and how it behaves, or you dont

As for people offering substantially better benefits than you check out Financial Robotics

These people think deveopers will sell their edge for 5K and a share of a 50K account. It wont happen simply because an edge is far to valuable to give away to anyone who has nothing to bring to the party.

I understand your point. But if a system on a small account proves to be unsuccessful then it makes sense not to trade it on a large account. I would rather lose $1000 then $50,000. Maybe someone has an edge but they are not sure. This way they become sure by not risking any money. If you had an edge wouldn't want to know about it?

Regards.

FXBabe:
I understand your point. But if a system on a small account proves to be unsuccessful then it makes sense not to trade it on a large account. I would rather lose $1000 then $50,000. Maybe someone has an edge but they are not sure. This way they become sure by not risking any money. If you had an edge wouldn't want to know about it? Regards.

But there's an underlying presumption here that all strategies have similar risk/rewards irrespective of account size - this is not the case! Any profitable strategy that martingales, pyramids, averages up/down etc. will have far higher potential d/d compared to, for instance, a strategy that tries to pick tops-bottoms - doesn't make them any less viable (imo), but it does require a larger account size...

FXBabe:
Hello, I have searched this forum and others. I have not come across any EA or fully mechanical system that makes reasonable profit with relatively low drawdown over 2-3 years. So I would like to offer this to everyone.

So you are looking for the holy grail without cost?

Good luck!

Let's say, the author spent 2 to 3 months building a successful EA, by programming and testing on demo account. Why would he need to test it on $1,000 live account? Live feed and demo feed is not that different, and after taking that much time to make the EA profitable, the author has a pretty good idea if it is going to be successful by demo forward testing already. So to give away his work, time, and edge, he gets the opportunity to test on a $1,000 account and split the profit....LOL.

How about if you do find this EA? I'll offer the author $1,000 straight up for the EA, which is far more than he'll make with the split profit off $1,000.

FXBabe:
I understand your point. But if a system on a small account proves to be unsuccessful then it makes sense not to trade it on a large account. I would rather lose $1000 then $50,000. Maybe someone has an edge but they are not sure. This way they become sure by not risking any money. If you had an edge wouldn't want to know about it? Regards.

Why don,t you open a real account (at fxopen.com like me) and then give me your trading password. I will run my EA automatically 24 hr for 3-5 days. You can monitor how my EA work for you and I can not steal your money.

But after that you have to pay me 50% from your profit and let the cycle begin everyweek. To pay me, you just doing internal transfer between our account at fxopen.com. Simple right ?

FXBabe:
Hello,

I have searched this forum and others. I have not come across any EA or fully mechanical system that makes reasonable profit with relatively low drawdown over 2-3 years. So I would like to offer this to everyone.

If you have a system that meets the criterias above, EA or not, but must be mechanical, then let me trade with it with my money. I will assign $10,000 of my own money to try this out. I will try up to 10 EA's, so $1000 per EA.

If any profit is made I'll half it with you. If there is any loss, I will fully take that. So there is NO RISK to you.

Because Im taking all the risk, I can decide not to accept a system if I want to. You can persuade me by showing backtesting result and/or forward trading result.

Why would you want to share something that works? Because you are testing your system with real money without risking a cent.

Im not here to steal anything from anyone. This deal helps both parties.

Regards

Hi FXbabe,

Why don,t you open a real account (at fxopen.com like me) and then give me your trading password. I will run my EA automatically 24 hr for 3-5 days. You can monitor how my EA work for you and I can not steal your money. THEY WILL NEED YOUR ID TO DO INTERNAL TRANSFER.

But after that you have to pay me 50% from your profit and let the cycle begin everyweek. To pay me, you just doing internal transfer between our account at fxopen.com. Simple right ? You can start with $1000 or more.

More balance, more faster producing profit.

Zuzu:
Hi FXbabe,

Why don,t you open a real account (at fxopen.com like me) and then give me your trading password. I will run my EA automatically 24 hr for 3-5 days. You can monitor how my EA work for you and I can not steal your money. THEY WILL NEED YOUR ID TO DO INTERNAL TRANSFER.

But after that you have to pay me 50% from your profit and let the cycle begin everyweek. To pay me, you just doing internal transfer between our account at fxopen.com. Simple right ? You can start with $1000 or more.

More balance, more faster producing profit.

Tell me more about how your EA works, your results so far. Just because you have an EA does not mean I will give you $1k just like that. Persuade me that its worth parting with my money. You may PM me.

mikkom:
So you are looking for the holy grail without cost? Good luck!

This is a challenge to find an EA/system that is profitable, so I can risk my money on it, and work and share the reward in partnership with the owner of the EA/system.

jbfx:
Let's say, the author spent 2 to 3 months building a successful EA, by programming and testing on demo account. Why would he need to test it on $1,000 live account? Live feed and demo feed is not that different, and after taking that much time to make the EA profitable, the author has a pretty good idea if it is going to be successful by demo forward testing already. So to give away his work, time, and edge, he gets the opportunity to test on a $1,000 account and split the profit....LOL. How about if you do find this EA? I'll offer the author $1,000 straight up for the EA, which is far more than he'll make with the split profit off $1,000.

No, I think you misunderstood. I will use it on a $1k account, and if it proves to be profitable I'll add more fund to the account. So its not just the grand, its more of a partnership.