W D Gann Indicators and others - page 20

Gann Hilo Indicator

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Gann Hilo Indicator which alerts every time the gann flips. It would be a great help.I found one on net but it gives the alerts in a loop and mt4 goes on a hang mode. Please guys, if anyone has it .. plz post it here or mail me at sonalmahajan01@gmail.com.

Thanks.

------------------

Gann 90 Celcius Cube,

Gann 90 Celcius Cube,

Files:
101.png  124 kb
102.png  73 kb
103.png  83 kb

Is this thread still alive or not anymore?

Where are the Gann gurus?

hutrader:
Is this thread still alive or not anymore? Where are the Gann gurus?

They're DONE and GONE?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

xx3xxx:
got the RAR now woah, the latest version works on the last week forex esp EUR/GBP GBP/CHF -- these are pure european currencies, that will eliminate the fluctuation on USD index

you trade gbp/chf (as example)

1. used margin: 1 lot gbp/chf equal 1 lot gbp/usd

2. pip value: 1 lot gbp/chf equal (1/usdchf)

3. actual price: gbp/chf=(gbp/usd)*(usd/chf)

so, we couldn't eltiminate the fluctuations on usd index on any pair.

Quick ?, has anyone ever tried to code pyrapoint

Also like to say nice job on creating that box 144 works great, modified for several diff size squares 52 60 72 90 100 120 360

Dude,

"They're DONE and GONE? ENJOY!"

Yes, they are gone for more heavy and professional platforms.

Market Analyst mainly is Gann Heaven.

Enjoy MA man.

I'm just getting into this Gann method. What I see so far is amazing. The things that guy was showing with the Fibonacci retracements and fan on his website(1st post) actually works. I am not sure what that had to do with Gann since it was all Fibonacci but it is awesome nevertheless. I am just now starting to review the Gann indicators that have been posted on this thread. If anyone has more to share, please do. Lets keep this thread alive people!