Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts - page 10

seems to work fine on backtesting gbp/us

Files:

it is more challenge to re-engineering the analysis

nck:
seems to work fine on backtesting gbp/us

from the back tester results, seems the logic behind of the EA is quite simple.

Using Stoch cross at H1 at certain define level, with SL and TP define, and Trailing stop.

Hope the originator dont mind for the analysis comment.

I had done quite similar EA like this before.

Testing an real

Hi :-)

I tested (FxPro) the free EA in the main currencies.

The last two days this EA made + 330 pips, but I changed the TP (120 pips) and SL (90 pips) and also the TS (30 pips).

I need to know if this EA will work in a real account or is this only free for demo accounts?

Thanks for yor answer.

Greetings

Firmin

Firmin:

The last two days this EA made + 330 pips, but I changed the TP (120 pips) and SL (90 pips) and also the TS (30 pips).

I need to know if this EA will work in a real account or is this only free for demo accounts?

Thanks for yor answer.

Greetings

Firmin

You should never put an EA on a real account after only 2 days of testing. Just like never put an EA on a live account based off back testing.

ok

Ok, thx. I will made a longer back testing.

But currently I do not know if this EA will work on real account or need I a special code?

Greetings

Firmin

sheesh read the thread....(I posted that I would not run an EX4 live...but that is a personal preference)

ES

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178543

Firmin:
Ok, thx. I will made a longer back testing.

But currently I do not know if this EA will work on real account or need I a special code?

Greetings

Firmin

Posted ex4 can run in live account or not?

Roets:
Hi All traders,

Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing other peoples EA's the code file here is free to use and has no limitations on it. Please send me your findings to support@pro-fx-experts.com and I will post updated files from time to time.

Save the file as normal under your experts and restart the trader. The expert advisor will show in gray. Just attach and let it trade.

The EA work with the normal Stochastic and 34 EMA.

Have a great day.

Hello, Roets

Does your posted ex4 on the first page is only can run on demo account? Does it can put on live account without any error or problem?

Thanks!

5 digit quotes

tusa:
Hello, Roets

Does your posted ex4 on the first page is only can run on demo account? Does it can put on live account without any error or problem?

Thanks!

He siad in earlier threads that it works both in demo and live accounts. The only snag seem to be that it does not work with 5 digit quotes from certain brokers.

Roets, can we have an ammended EA that will run with 5 digit quotes?

Firmin:

Thanks for yor answer.

Greetings

Firmin

To see if it works on real account - attach it to real account and check Manual confirmation in expert advisor settings. If EA can make trades you will see pop up window with attempt to place order and waiting manual confirmation.

Same Magic Number

Hello Roets -

Previously, you stated that the Magic Number wasn't relevent as the EA calculated it.

While running one pair, the EA worked fine. After adding two additional pairs, the EA stopped working. Checking further, the Magic Number reported by the EA for each pair was the same.

Could this be the reason the EA stopped working?

Thanks for your efforts.