Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts - page 9

ok...I won't send you my findings. Thanks for nothing.

Please send me your findings to support@pro-fx-experts.com and I will post updated files from time to time.

when giving something free there is always people complaining about it....

Thanks for this free EA, i really appreciate it, i am testing in demo and is looking good so far, plus my backtests performed very well, i am trading three pairs using defult settings on the 1 hour time frame.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY

Regards

Roets:
No, I'm not asking to test the EA. It's a free give-away.

Can you put a magic number into this EA, no good without the magic number.

Thanks

Roets:
Hi All traders,

Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing other peoples EA's the code file here is free to use and has no limitations on it. Please send me your findings to support@pro-fx-experts.com and I will post updated files from time to time.

Save the file as normal under your experts and restart the trader. The expert advisor will show in gray. Just attach and let it trade.

The EA work with the normal Stochastic and 34 EMA.

Have a great day.

Magic Number is built-in.

wannaberich:
Can you put a magic number into this EA, no good without the magic number. Thanks

Hi wannaberich:

As stated by Roets in his post #26 of this forum, Magic number is built-in. All you have to do is stick the EA on the chart of your choice and the expert will assign a new magic number for it.

ok thanks for the information

Raju:
Hi wannaberich: As stated by Roets in his post #26 of this forum, Magic number is built-in. All you have to do is stick the EA on the chart of your choice and the expert will assign a new magic number for it.

it sound arrogant

ElectricSavant:
ok...I won't send you my findings. Thanks for nothing.

Dont mind he give the EA for free.

Dont mind what his agenda is

What I know is the post itself make the Forum cheerful

People can learn something..

Programmers can see how other programmers do things..

Thanks for any poster whether it worth for me or not, it might worth for others reader.

low your arrogant...you may learn something too..

dont force people to share everything...share just what u want to share...

roslimy....

This is what I would like to share...

Now how can anyone learn anything let alone programming from an Ex4 file?....I do not download anything to my platform without first inspecting the code....I would definatly never trade an EX4 file from a stranger on an Internet Forum at all...You are crazy and have no respect for money, or else you are ignorant....If you are not willing to trade this live why waste your time...

The only reason this guy shares is to get programming gigs...wake up and smell the roses..The only way he survives is stealing ad space from free forums...he definatly does not trade by his own admission...

Please stop posting to this thread and giving this guy free advertising. There is nothing special about this EA...it is just another loser.

ES

roslimelaka:
Dont mind he give the EA for free.

Dont mind what his agenda is

What I know is the post itself make the Forum cheerful

People can learn something..

Programmers can see how other programmers do things..

Thanks for any poster whether it worth for me or not, it might worth for others reader.

low your arrogant...you may learn something too..

dont force people to share everything...share just what u want to share...

thanks for the EA and for the "free-give-away"

sorry for my bad english

regards

clarc