Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts - page 8

"Taking a loss of $5?" Lol you have to be patient. It reveresed it because it saw the market was going the other way. At least do some backtesting I've had good results with USDCHF and GBPUSD. THis is based over a larger timeframe. You will have to wait a few days. That's why the SL and TP are so high

Good ea

Seems good , tried in demo , i am + 100 pips , since 3 days .

But does not work in live a/c , can u suggest me something ,

plz advise if there is any change in settings.

Ea For This Simple System

Hi Roets,

I think you are the special one, keep up the good work. Am in need of an EA for Colour Stochastic Lines and Signal Line, they are both good indicators. I need someone to help me code the EA.

Rules:

Whenever the Colour Stochastic Line is Green and Signal line agrees with it then go Long.

Whenever the Colour Stochastic Line is Red and Signal line agrees with it then go Short.

This is a very simple system and works great. Entry is made whenever the both indicator are in agreement with one another, you can see that in the attached chart. Please see the attached indicators as well. Also make the TP, SL and Trailing adjustable. Also to let u know that i use Alpari Uk, a five digit broker. Thanks expect to hear from you my good friend.

I will start testing your EA as soon as market opens and post results here. I heard alot about it.

Alphizofx

34EMA & normal Stochastic

hello roets

i am not good at all in code base or what so ever. all the time for 2 years++ i have been trading demo MT4 & doing good profit but not enough for me. i trade 16 currency pairs at one time every day which is from the eastern to the western markets. it is very mentally tiring though enjoyable coz i do it with style. now i am looking to set free all the mental stress. i would like to try your EA.

do i have to attach "34EMA & normal Stochastic" on the chart of which ever currency pairs i trade for the EA to take effect or does the EA stand alone? please advise.

thanx.

Hi 666blackpen,

I read through the posts, (I think on page 4 or5 ) someone rote that the ea dosn't require an indicater to run. If I understand correctly, the STOCH and MA is the basic pricipal of the EA.

Hope this helps, I just started using it on a live acct. with all defalt settings.

IBFX is my broker.

1:200 leverage

About $930.00 equity in the acct

All 30 min. TF

EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY

Start date..2/26/09...7:30pm est...USA

Ill, Let ya know how it goes!!!

Why should I waste my time testing for you? I do not even get the mq4 file...

ES

Roets:
Please I'm a programmer not a trader, I do not sit and test. I have to much other work.

Exzaggley!☺

inzider:
Is that an ego thing, as if you have found an holy grail?!

Cause the thing "work" you won't give the mq4 files!?! It's a funny logic, if it can be consider as one...

Its nice that your share it, but open source code would help anyone that know little about code to improve it.

There's alot of exellent programmers on this forum that could help this EA to get better.

Why stop on your appreciation as a final statment on it.

I would add ADX and RSI, if not change the SMA cross for 4 / 20.

Look like a nice EA, but i can't just get stock to your version. There's no secret about code, they preatty much work the same whit little diff and setting, so you don't need to be "shy" about releasing it.

Honnestly i would like to play a little on it, could be at your advantage, no?

But it all depend about your goal about releasing the .exe file here..... on this OPEN forum.

Like make us test it that you can sell it after?!?!... or make your self a little publicity?!? ..... preatty obvious!

Take care!..

ElectricSavant:
Why should I waste my time testing for you? I do not even get the mq4 file... ES

So that you can see for your self the EA is worth it. Nobody force you to test the EA.

what a waste of space....this is a development forum not some sort of playground for you to show off or get programming jobs with...Have some respect for the readers here...YOU are asking them to test your EA...or are you?

No thanks...

ES

Roets:
So that you can see for your self the EA is worth it. Nobody force you to test the EA.

ElectricSavant:
what a waste of space....this is a development forum not some sort of playground for you to show off or get programming jobs with...Have some respect for the readers here...YOU are asking them to test your EA...or are you?

No thanks...

ES

No, I'm not asking to test the EA. It's a free give-away.