Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 39

investguy:
What period for ATR? And does that rule applies for any other currency ?

u can use default value of 14 or use 1.5x of that, 21. not much difference or some other value based on half/full dominant cycle period (which i don;t want to get into details here). still comes back as ~ 13 pips for EU on avg. just be careful of anything lower than 10 pips, the lower the bar range, the 'noise' increases. the higher the bar range, the 'noise' decreases but u will be trading equalled to higher time frame per se. for EJ i set it to 18 pips.

"Median Renko plug-in for Metatrader 4 � Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins"

If you are looking for trouble go and buy their shit-plugin! I did and paid for it! It is Polish fu.... scam company. The plug-ins are only leased and they can disconnect them any time (they did) because they have to give you a code to work. Mine don't work anymore and they didn't gave me money back also. On top of that they misused my credit card and charged me with some product from their Baby shop clothing (baby diapers). My bank gave me money back for the diapers.

Hermes

hermes:
"Median Renko plug-in for Metatrader 4 � Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins"

If you are looking for trouble go and buy their shit-plugin! I did and paid for it! It is Polish fu.... scam company....

Hermes

I visited their site for the first time today.

Did the plugin work when disconnected from the internet?

I had not found any demo or trial, so I personally would not purchase it until I try.

And what was the problem with remotely disabling your software? The act of doing it intentionally has no reasonable effect, from my point of view.

I realized they use Paypal for CC payment. I doubt they had chance to misuse your CC in this way. Did you use the Paypal or not?

Ovo

hermes:

If you are looking for trouble go and buy their shit-plugin! I did and paid for it! It is Polish fu.... scam company. The plug-ins are only leased and they can disconnect them any time (they did) because they have to give you a code to work. Mine don't work anymore and they didn't gave me money back also. On top of that they misused my credit card and charged me with some product from their Baby shop clothing (baby diapers). My bank gave me money back for the diapers.

Hermes

I don't know what is your problem in the specific but i bought from him almost everything he has on the shop and all is fine for me. Everything works fine!

Yes, it is true, sometimes the activation code give some problem but i simply re-insert it and everything turn back to work fine.

Help needed getting an EA to run on Range Bar (SynBar) charts

Hi,

I've been a member for a little while now and am no expert but you might say I'm starting to get the hang of things, however I can't get this EA to run on a SynBars chart, in either normal or MTF mode. It runs fine on a normal chart, but when it comes to SynBar charts it just doesn't want to know. The VQ_MTF indicator that it's based on runs on them OK, so why not the EA?

It's driving me nuts, so any help resolving this would be VERY gratefully received.

Many Thanks

Does it work on any other offline chart than synbars?

Ovo:
Does it work on any other offline chart than synbars?

It's OK Ovo, I have it working now, it was the version of Synbar I was using that was the problem, not the EA.

Has anyone else suffered freezing using RenkoRange offline charts?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Has anyone else suffered freezing using RenkoRange offline charts? TEAMTRADER

On my PC it seems to be all OK (will have to wait for the market to open, but today it generated all OK - see the example). I am using build 482 of metatrader

Files:
renko.gif  38 kb

I have renko of both a 500 and 451 rebuild and they both freeze - occasionally.

It appears to be the offline charts as one other trader I know has the same problem.

TEAMTRADER