EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 25

fireeee:
thats what I get after removing ATR and force.

combine_m1_amp_m2.mq4

4h.eurjpy_1.1.2008-20.02.2009.set

what do you do with the .set file??? loaded mq4..but says cannot open file

thanks !!

nevermind...i got it..operator error !!

thanks anyway

don`t know what is that operators error. I don`t get any kind of error. check if you have all the indicators.

Hmmmm....

very interesting...

mas_awoo5182:
1. This EA just used regular OZ with ATR indicator for entry.

2. For exit otherthan sl and tp................. Use opposite entry signal

3. This EA just check entry signal at the start of bar, not constantly.

and for suggest, EA M v0.1, you can add St>50 (buy) and St<50 (sell)for entry signal, its maybe better for filter bad signal,...............

where is it?

My OZFx Squeeze v3.1,

Hi guys, can anyone help please. I have been manually trading the OZFX for a month now with good results, but only using the AC oscillator and stochastic. I also place one trade, with a stop loss and a trail stop and take profit. I do not use any of the other indicators. I would like someone to ammend the Squeeze v3.1 EA to accommodate. I would like to see if my manual strategy can work with an EA. Unfortunately I do not have any experience with programming EA.

Regards

Marius

freequickly:
Hi guys, can anyone help please. I have been manually trading the OZFX for a month now with good results, but only using the AC oscillator and stochastic. I also place one trade, with a stop loss and a trail stop and take profit. I do not use any of the other indicators. I would like someone to ammend the Squeeze v3.1 EA to accommodate. I would like to see if my manual strategy can work with an EA. Unfortunately I do not have any experience with programming EA.

Regards

Marius

can i help you?

Hi folks,

is somebody using that EA on a live account? If so which version?

Thank you!

Best regards!