The Ultimate Expert Advisor - Gbp/usd - page 5

newbestco:
...If I am not wrong, BoincinPipEA_BigBear is in Elite forum, but I could not locate where it is...

It is in public. It is not tested in elite section and was not posted there.

Those 2 EAs are here:

bouncingPipEA_BigBear_v23 EA is on this post: coding the original method described by BigBear on this thread. Original thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 EA is on this post and most recent versions are on this page: EA is having many combinations of several confirmation methods including QQE. Original thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

Link incorrect?

Yannis:
Hi,

First of all, you are not using the last versions as forexdude coded them for specific pairs. As i said earlier, the current thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

You will find the last versions as well as explanations, its his thread so please redirect any questions there. If you get no answers, i will assist

I can't find the post which the link send back and in any case the Best EA 3 for GBPUSD of forexdude 123 is not here or anywhere. Do you show exactly where it may found?

Thank you

Frankalde

Hi Azmel your indicators not working

azmel:
I've added MoneyManagement, Risk and EOD input variables into the EA. Here are the descriptions:

MoneyManagement. If set to true, the EA will calculate the size of the lot automatically.

Risk. How much of the available free margin to be risked/used to open a single trade. For example, Risk=100 means use all of the available free margin to open a single trade, etc.

EOD. Enter a four digit number to represent time to close all open and pending trades. For example, if you want the EA to close all trades at 0000 (broker's time), then enter 0000 here.

Please test on demo to see if everything is working as you expected it to be. Revert back to me if you have further comments.

Please share your personal settings/template that you have found to be profitable.

Regards,

Azmel.

UPDATE: THERE WAS A BUG ON THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF 3.31. PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD HERE

Hi

Azmel, i am sorry. I already try it but not running or not working the indicator that attached by you.

Hi Forexdude123 and Azmel,

Thank you for share your EA. I want you ask about the ERROR Message when I'm running this EA.

Pls look at this chart. My seeting using default from first EA ( Straddle&Trail v3.31. ).

Please HELP me to make correct this EA.

Thank you so MUCH for your KINDNESS.

Best regards,

Paulinge

5 digit broker

I cant get this to run on my 5 digit broker account...

2011.10.26 09:52:24 2011.09.01 07:00 Straddle&Trail v3.31 GBPUSD GBPUSDmicro,M5: Error opening SellStop invalid stops Ask=1.6233 Bid=1.6229 Entry @ 1.6226 SL=1.6231 TP=1.622

2011.10.26 09:52:24 2011.09.01 07:00 Straddle&Trail v3.31 GBPUSD GBPUSDmicro,M5: OrderSend error 130

help how do I fix this ?

it is not working with gbp usd the best ea 3

5 digit broker alpari uk

I cant get this to run on my 5 digit broker account...

2012.10.08 16:10:30 The Best 3 gbp usd GBPUSD,H1: Error opening SellStop invalid function parameter value Ask=1.6026 Bid=1.6024 Entry @ 1.6021 SL=1.6024 TP=1.6013

help how do I fix this ?

forexdude123:

Hello,

I have made a mistake and reversed the Break even Pips/Lock. Due to my stupid mistake I took a small loss today.

Moving on... Thank you Yannis for correcting all of the bugs in the EA

After testing out this EA on several different pairs and and settings, I have found that it is most profitable on the following two: EUR/JPY and EUR/USD with default settings for each custom EA.

I have optimized these EAs below for the two pairs.

- Default settings are the best (Default is for IBFX, don't need .set file for IBFX users). I have attached settings files for FXDD users. The only difference is FXDD is + 2 hours than IBFX.

- "The Best" is ONLY for EUR/JPY

- "The Best 2" is ONLY for EUR/USD

* Once again, these EAs are set to execute trades during IBFX server times, but I have attached setting for FXDD users *

Enjoy and post comments

- 18 Year Old Forex Trader

sir i set this in mt mt4 but not make a ex4 file  and not open this please guide me what is issue in this . Thanks

azmel:

I've added MoneyManagement, Risk and EOD input variables into the EA. Here are the descriptions:

MoneyManagement. If set to true, the EA will calculate the size of the lot automatically.

Risk. How much of the available free margin to be risked/used to open a single trade. For example, Risk=100 means use all of the available free margin to open a single trade, etc.

EOD. Enter a four digit number to represent time to close all open and pending trades. For example, if you want the EA to close all trades at 0000 (broker's time), then enter 0000 here.

Please test on demo to see if everything is working as you expected it to be. Revert back to me if you have further comments.

Please share your personal settings/template that you have found to be profitable.

Regards,

Azmel.

UPDATE: THERE WAS A BUG ON THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF 3.31. PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD HERE

this file is not open in expert  and not make a ex4 file

thr3343:
this file is not open in expert  and not make a ex4 file
That file is not new mt4 compatible. Try this (quick fix - made the mql new mt3 compatible)

mladen:
That file is not new mt4 compatible. Try this (quick fix - made the mql new mt3 compatible)

Dearest MLADEN

Still few warning exist,if not effective to the work of EA and mt3 compatible ?

regards