Finally a REAL ECN MT4 broker? - page 2

misinterpretation

ECN's do not have standard spread. The spread is actually dictated by the market. In an ECN environment it happens occasionally that Bid > Ask. Also, ECN quotes have halfpips.

There is lots of ECN wannabes in the market. There are however communication protocols and bridges between MT4 and ECNs.

Almazb:

With Ikon , you have access liquidity from 17 market makers ( 16 banks plus Ikon itsef), then what is wrong?

I think Ikon offer excellent business model. Actually i tried their services for 2 week with small account of 500 usd. No single requot!

I was using Currenex from one the most reputable broker, and had slippage of 70 pips!!!!!! Also i very well remmember when Currenex was down for 6 hours, and i lost 700 usd.

So i think it is better to understand trading model, then make a desicion.

Beleive Ikon offers really good model.

really? because they told me ikon took the other side of every trade.

That does not make sense....

If a dealer or marketmaker makes their money from the spread alone...then they would enter a parallel trade in the same direction as you (or their net aggregate) in the Futures or with "netting"....

ES

Cryten:
really? because they told me ikon took the other side of every trade.

ElectricSavant:
That does not make sense....

If a dealer or marketmaker makes their money from the spread alone...then they would enter a parallel trade in the same direction as you (or their net aggregate) in the Futures or with "netting"....

ES

well that's what I was told by their support.. They are not ecn if you buy they take the opposite position but I was also informed ikon has some "very advanced risk management strategies" lol

LOl, IKON are definitely not an ECN.

scrambledem:
check forexbastards.com for reviews aswell

FOREXBASTARDS are the biggest crooks going. listen to them, more fool you.

imatache:
ECN's do not have standard spread. The spread is actually dictated by the market. In an ECN environment it happens occasionally that Bid > Ask. Also, ECN quotes have halfpips. There is lots of ECN wannabes in the market. There are however communication protocols and bridges between MT4 and ECNs.

So, is there any mt4 broker, interbank or ECN where I can have variable spread?

I am anxious to see the Hotspot MT4 bridge. For now, they are not offering this service themselves, but they are looking for IBs or brokers interested on their services... Maybe some broker is already doing this? Check the link. Hotspot FX- API for Metatrader

Just read our testimonials:

Thanks to MT4 I have made an extra 50k per month. I had no idea my clients would pay this!

MT4 is Greaaat....I just bought my new home in the Bahama's and my second vaction home is on the way...Thank you MT4 for creating a platform to where my clients do not even know they are being fleeced! keep up the great job!...MT4...

I am just a new dealer for 2 weeks. I set up in the Caymans for just the 100K for MT4 and I am already learning how to use the plug-in's... MT4 you make it so easy to make money off my clients!

Many..many...more...

entreprenuers buy today...turn-key solutions tailor made for you to take from your clients what you think you deserve without any risk at all to you...! you will get a return on your investment in MT4 as fast as you like...we have many plug-ins to accelerate your income...so break into the Forex dealer market and throw away that cart on the corner in Mexico...get to be the exchanger of traders! Buy today during the most exciting period of the Forex/ECN revolution...

P.S. The above is a characterization and not real ....yet

News Flash:

Currenex and MT4 combine...

MT4 Licenssee's new software releases...Freeze you platform dealers...autorequotes and shadowing available...call now! get ready to fleece the sheep in the new ECN revolution!

P.S. The above is a characterization and not real ....yet

ANYTHING THAT MT4 OFFERS WILL HAVE SOMETHING IN BETWEEN TO HELP THE DEALERS ALTER THE TREND TO ALLOW THEM TO SKIM PROFIT...

This is just the way it is Traders...get out of denial...see the forest for the trees...grow up...do whatever it takes...but dealers demand this from their vendors...

Larceny is in the hearts and minds of your Dealer/MarketMaker....right after there first argument from a Client...they think that they want to offer you a service and then discover how much money they can make....their larceny tendancies takes over...they are human and virtually unregulated and MT4 is the king of the road for those that want to make the most money!!!!

ES