How to Get Trading Experience Faster using a Trade Simulator - page 2

24/7!!

Yippie!! Now I can practice 24hrs a day and 7 days a week with these!! Thanks Quantem!!

Great tool!

I was tryring to place multiple (scale in) orders, but I was only able to have one active order at a time. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or a limitation of the simulator?

Cheers,

Matt

Fantastic!

Well done Quantem, this is the most amazing teaching/learning tool i,ve come accross on this forum, a real gem!!

Thanks for sharing and here's to your success..

Thank You !!!

WOW, Quantem. This is absolutely wonderful!!!. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Having issues with the simulator

Quantem,

I am running into some issues. In the journal I am seeing 2 errors and I don't know if, because of that, I am not being able to see the progress of a running trade as explained on page 15 of the instructions. I see where I entered the trade, however, I don't have the lines that show the stop and target levels, nor I have the status of the trade displayed at the bottom of the screen.

Is there something I need to do to solve these issues?

Here are the journal entries:

• 2008.03.01 02:03:48 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.4688 at 2008.01.24 12:10 and price 1.4689 mismatched)
  • 2008.03.01 02:08:50 2008.01.02 06:51 LFH_Trading_Simulator_3 EURUSDm,H1: OrderModify error 1

FYI - I am running Metatrater Version 4.00, build 211

Thank you in advance.

This is awesome tools , i like it

, almost all custom indicator work well in this tools, but several is not working like the file that i attach, do you know why ?

two thumbs up for you

I am not affiliated with this website or company or person. But this is a danm good tool. Also, you definately have to check out the website that this tool came from. Has a whole bunch of good tools. Good stuff.

thankz in advance coz sharing with us this tool...

it's work well...

i believe i can preactice n practice

practice make perfect:D:D:D:D

thx

Great tool! thanks for sharing with us. Definitely useful!

Can this be used for EA's also, or just manual trading systems?