Forex vs Poker - page 6

But keep in mind that in poker huge moves can happen fast and more than in forex market, when a poker player goes all in.

I think prediction in poker is easier than financial markets.

by the way I dont like to put poker and Forex in the same filed. I know that poker is kind of skill game and a little gambling but like I said they are not in the same filed.

cheers!

arianptc01:
But keep in mind that in poker huge moves can happen fast and more than in forex market, when a poker player goes all in.

I think prediction in poker is easier than financial markets.

by the way I dont like to put poker and Forex in the same filed. I know that poker is kind of skill game and a little gambling but like I said they are not in the same filed.

cheers!

I second that!

forex is the best

Hi,

I've been learning a bit of poker from a 3d game called "FarCry3".

Maybe it's a start for me to also enjoy poker and perhaps when I'm pro.

Give a shot at playing poker live online for money during the weekend.

Best Regards,

N

While discovering the forum, I came across with this topic and got interested. For me, Forex is a lot complicated compared to Poker. Probability variance - Poker only has 52 cards that you will be predicting, so as Forex has a wide array of discussion and much higher or deeper probability compared to the card game itself.

mikkom:
I was just discussing about this with one friend of mine who is a professional poker player, after a long talk we came to a conclusion that poker is always based on limited set of probabilities whereas forex is much harder to predict and there are really no definite ways to calculate actual probabilities for forex.

Totally agree with you. There are big part of Luck in Poker, but basically all based on numbers. It's not so unpredictable like forex. IMHO

forexlive7041:
While discovering the forum, I came across with this topic and got interested. For me, Forex is a lot complicated compared to Poker. Probability variance - Poker only has 52 cards that you will be predicting, so as Forex has a wide array of discussion and much higher or deeper probability compared to the card game itself.

agree with you but i love poker too.

Odds to win in poker without knowing it are bigger than odds to win in forex without knowing it. Especially if someone is looking at low time frames

There is lots of difference between the forex and poker and i really have no much information and knowledge regarding the poker and thus involved more in the forex trading business.

Poker boom is long gone. Very hard to make money there nowadays.