OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 33

Market Outlook: Jun' 02

Hello Friends,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I am going to wait and see how market develops today and would refrain from taking any new positions. Last month we had an excellent run and later today I'll send an summary of those trades.Please also note that there will be a special announcement regarding the signals tomorrow, so do make sure that you read the email.

Also note that there is holiday today in New Zealand, however if won't not affect the market that much in case if you decide to place trades.

Enjoy your day

Oz

Trade Update: +1950 Pips Last Week

Hello Friends,

We had an outstanding month with +2980 Pips in the month of May. There were total 32 trades out of which 27 were winners.

Here is the breakdown per signal type.

1. Daily signals: 15 wins out of 16.

2. Oz Special: 7 wins out of 9

3. AES Signals: 5 wins out of 7

You can download the detailed spreadsheet here.

Cheers,

Oz

+2890 Pips In May, 84% Success Rate

Hello Friends,

We had an outstanding month with +2980 Pips in the month of May. There were total 32 trades out of which 27 were winners.

Here is the breakdown per signal type.

1. Daily signals: 15 wins out of 16.

2. Oz Special: 7 wins out of 9

3. AES Signals: 5 wins out of 7

You can download the detailed spreadsheet here.

Cheers,

Oz

Important Update

Hello Friends,

As of today the daily signals will be an exclusive paid service. The reason to make these changes is to help people who are serious about learning and dedicated to excel in Forex market. In last six months, I've replied to more than 10,500 emails, thousands of posts and PMs across several forums. Now it is time to make this exclusive to people who would like to continue this journey.

On 3rd June at 3PM Pacific Time USA I'll post a PayPal subscription link on ozfx.com.au homepage which will stay there for 2 hours or less. Please note that seats are limited and subscription link will be removed depending on how soon the reserved number is met.

Here is what you will receive:

1. Signals based on proprietary "Oz Special" System and popular Daily System.

2. Fast SMS and Reliable Email notifications of new trades and updates.

3. Coaching for traders who will like to learn more and sharpen their trading skills.

4. Access to private forum.

5. Custom Stop Loss and Profit Taking for each pair traded.

6. Custom Money Management to suit individual needs.

7. Market Commentary with personal view of market movements.

8. First one to know about future services. (Watch out for "OzZo").

You get all the above for only USD 249 per month. Plus, you will have 7days from the joining date to ask for a full refund if you are not happy with the service. No questions asked!

Suckered people in telling lies saying you want to help people to get enough member to institute paid service to get rich without having ever risked a dime.

This now need to go in the commercial section.Only last year on here you were telling someone you yourself used a signal service.Your a liar.

Interesting development. I only got around to reading this entire thread about a week ago, so I know that OzFX never once mentioned that he intended this to eventually be a paid-for service. It was also posted by someone that he seemed reluctant to post the losing trades. So even though his signals have been very profitable lately, the "basic system" has been shown from backtests to be at best, break-even over time...

I can understand that his free-service may have become a major chore, both in terms of time and costs, but having always promoted this system along the lines of "10-minutes-a-day trading", then deciding to charge almost $3,000 p.a for the service, smacks of more than just a little opportunism...

Hell, Igor charges a fraction of this and by all accounts (I am not a member) really works for it, both in terms of time-spent and overall profit - but OzFX seems to feel justified in charging more then 3 times as much for signals that take at most 10 minutes a day to decide!!!...

the signal gone exclusive with $249/month.

goodluck OzFx...

Performance

omellete,

You might be wrong if you think Igor’s concept could work. Recently, I got an Excel file reporting the virtual pips for the newest (BS)-creation showing about 110 trades monthly for the eurusd. This is a 2.5-3 or maybe less (after slippage and commission costs) pip profit per trade and low win ratio. This kind of concepts is in the long run in best case only in paper trading profitable. Those newbies thinking they might work in real trading, I suppose they waste their time. Maybe you got the impression it could work, bz of all these Igor’s virtual paper print screen virtual pips, which is only a selection and by no means the full story. To be profitable in real trading you need to be very selective with entries. Everything showing more than around 6-12 trades monthly per pair is most probably a scam candidate.

It has been obvious just from the beginning that both providers are scamming. With a little bit experience you need only few minutes to know that OZFx has never a chance to work in the long run and in case it coincidentally works, then the R/R ratios are terrible. It’s a very high risk concept and thus the reward/risk ratios are terrible.

This post is reproduced from Forex factory:

This is today's post from forex factory site manager:

Twee

Site Manager

Hi Folks! Before anyone asks why this thread is in the Bin, let me tell you a story. A few months ago I had extensive conversations with Oz because it looked as though he was setting up to sell his signals. I told him we had seen this trick a hundred times and that he fit the profile perfectly. I asked him nicely to leave the site before it happened because we don't allow signal sellers to use the Factory forums to promote their products. Oz told me in several emails that he was not planning on selling anything now or in the future. He even got banned once, but after swearing that he was not selling anything I reinstated his membership. It's now obvious that Oz lied to me a number of times and that he has been planning this all along. For anyone considering paying money to Oz you are advised to not get involved this! We have seen this type of scam numerous times at FF and it always ends in tears. This is no different!

I know there will be new traders who believe in Oz and will stick up for him, and say that I am in the wrong. As my mentor Merlin once told me I will take heat about this from the naive traders, but once they learn more about trading they will appreciate what is being done at ForexFactory to protect the membership from signal sellers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends,

As of today the daily signals will be an exclusive paid service. The reason to make these changes is to help people who are serious about learning and dedicated to excel in Forex market. In last six months, I've replied to more than 10,500 emails, thousands of posts and PMs across several forums. Now it is time to make this exclusive to people who would like to continue this journey.

On 3rd June at 3PM Pacific Time USA I'll post a PayPal subscription link on ozfx.com.au homepage which will stay there for 2 hours or less. Please note that seats are limited and subscription link will be removed depending on how soon the reserved number is met.

Here is what you will receive:

1. Signals based on proprietary "Oz Special" System and popular Daily System.

2. Fast SMS and Reliable Email notifications of new trades and updates.

3. Coaching for traders who will like to learn more and sharpen their trading skills.

4. Access to private forum.

5. Custom Stop Loss and Profit Taking for each pair traded.

6. Custom Money Management to suit individual needs.

7. Market Commentary with personal view of market movements.

8. First one to know about future services. (Watch out for "OzZo").

You get all the above for only USD 249 per month. Plus, you will have 7days from the joining date to ask for a full refund if you are not happy with the service. No questions asked!

Suckered people in telling lies saying you want to help people to get enough member to institute paid service to get rich without having ever risked a dime.

This now need to go in the commercial section.Only last year on here you were telling someone you yourself used a signal service.Your a liar.