LabTrend - page 24

pietergvp:
Hi there,

I have asked New-digital to help me with this request and he referred me to this thread. I hope someone can help me. I understand that many other members would like to benefit from my request as well.

I have been using this indicator (VoltyChannel_Stop_v2) with very good results! Is there maybe someone that can program a bell alert into it? I want to the bell to go off every time the indicator changes direction (changes color). If it is possible I want the Indicator to give me an option that the bell keeps on ringing until I put it of manually. I also would like the option to choose what kind of bell (sound) to go off.

Thank you for a very good forum - I am not a programmer but I have been a trader for more than 10 years.

Here you go haven't tested it but it should work fine.

Labtrend EA with trailing/scaling out

Hi

It seems the development of the Labtrend EA has stopped.

Could someone add trailing options or even better scaling out?

Thanks,

Heiko

This is a mod of Labtrend, it was using bars just changed it to candles.

Files:

what on chart indicator is that mr tools not labtrend but the one with blueline with red 'zeroline

the1_one:
what on chart indicator is that mr tools not labtrend but the one with blueline with red 'zeroline

Hello The1_one,

The real smooth channel is the regression channel, the other is the on chart wpr.

mrtools:
This is a mod of Labtrend, it was using bars just changed it to candles.

Mr Tools

This may be too big of a ask, but is it possible to get this labtrend version as a histogram (ribbon) in its own window rather that a candle on the price chart? Many thanks.

pakeha:
Mr Tools This may be too big of a ask, but is it possible to get this labtrend version as a histogram (ribbon) in its own window rather that a candle on the price chart? Many thanks.

Pakeha, pretty sure can do a bar type histogram, but not sure what a ribbon type is, if you don't mind could show a chart picture of what you are looking for.

Thanks!

Mr. Tools

Sorry for the confusion - meant them as the same thing. So a histogram indie that shows the Lime green/Pink candle changes as per your labtrend v4.02 indie.

Many thanks

pakeha:
Mr. Tools

Sorry for the confusion - meant them as the same thing. So a histogram indie that shows the Lime green/Pink candle changes as per your labtrend v4.02 indie.

Many thanks

Pakeha,

This is the histo version, its mtf with alerts.

Files:

Mr. Tools

Many thanks. Greatly apreciated.