LabTrend - page 18

tks linuxser for your reply. really like your system as it allows me now to truely appreciate the concept of waiting for the perfect setup before squeezing the trigger. furthermore there is this 'safety zone' for protection. may i know besides the rsi histogram, are there any indicators you use to help filter out those signals? tks

sholmes9000:
tks linuxser for your reply. really like your system as it allows me now to truely appreciate the concept of waiting for the perfect setup before squeezing the trigger. furthermore there is this 'safety zone' for protection. may i know besides the rsi histogram, are there any indicators you use to help filter out those signals? tks

We have too many indicators. 3 LabTrends plus RSI.

Btw:

If this is market is really bullish ( ) you will have another real chance to go long on next two days.

Not a real bull...

Linuxser,

I may have a solution for the "too many indicators" problem. I wrote this indicator to summarize a bunch of indicators. It gets values from them and puts them together to represent wether a buy or sell condition exists.

The indicators it uses are:

AddSignal_v1

TrendEnvelopes_v2

TrendStrength_v2

LabTrend1_v4

LabTrend2_v2

LabTrend3_v2

VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1

TrendRSI_v3

If you could, tell me what you think. Maybe this idea could help you w/ this problem.

Linuxser:
We have too many indicators. 3 LabTrends plus RSI.

Btw:

Not a real bull...
Files:

nondisclosure007:
Linuxser,

I may have a solution for the "too many indicators" problem. I wrote this indicator to summarize a bunch of indicators. It gets values from them and puts them together to represent wether a buy or sell condition exists.

The indicators it uses are:

AddSignal_v1

TrendEnvelopes_v2

TrendStrength_v2

LabTrend1_v4

LabTrend2_v2

LabTrend3_v2

VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1

TrendRSI_v3

If you could, tell me what you think. Maybe this idea could help you w/ this problem.

Thanks for posting buddy. Let me see what this baby do.

hi nondisclosure007, how can one use your indicator? do not take labtrend signals when abs strength has reached -3/+3? only take those when abs is at -1/+1? pls advise....tks.

It relies on whole bunch of indicators. Make sure you have all of the indicators I listed earlier in this thread.

they can be found, somewhere, in the Exclusive Forum.

sholmes9000:
hi nondisclosure007, how can one use your indicator? do not take labtrend signals when abs strength has reached -3/+3? only take those when abs is at -1/+1? pls advise....tks.

hi linuxser, just seeking your opinion. am using your system & today on the 1 hr euro chart, i went short at 1.3128 (close of 9 am bar). is my entry correct? sorry i cant post any charts....as i'm not sure how to do it. tks.

sholmes9000:
hi linuxser, just seeking your opinion. am using your system & today on the 1 hr euro chart, i went short at 1.3128 (close of 9 am bar). is my entry correct? sorry i cant post any charts....as i'm not sure how to do it. tks.

Two possible shorts on last hours.

got it tks once again linusxer.

nondisclosure007:
It relies on whole bunch of indicators. Make sure you have all of the indicators I listed earlier in this thread. they can be found, somewhere, in the Exclusive Forum.

hi nondisclosure....have all the indicators in my platform. but how do we use the your labtrend & abs indicator? how do we tell whether a buy or sell condition exists? tks....