My wealth trading system & EA to share and publish - page 7

Valentine Gift to All

Hi Pal,

After seasons holiday, i try to fixed some bugs and add some external variable for trader flexibility.

Just attach BornToWin(168)EA version 1.0.6 to first post of this thread.

Additional external variable :

a. Choose Money Management :

You may choose :

1. 1 for very conservative MM, only one position will open in one account, not depend on which chart you attach this EA
  2. 2 TURTLE Money Management, i got this from Richard Dennis, the famous commodities trader & author of TURTLE TRADING STYLE
  3. b. Percentage ( % ) risk of account balance

4. Percent risk to open each new OP
  5. Percent risk for maximum OP; This is useful while you choose TURTLE MM. This variable is to protect trader from open a lot of OP, while attach EA to several TF chart. This is also can say to protect one account from over trade

C. Capture screen while SIGNAL trade

Will apply this features at next version.

Cheers

My Forward test result

This forward test for 2008-02-14

Well, i'm not to trade manually again ? Do I ?

Good Valentine day !

How about you, friend ?

Cheers,

Settings for forward test

Hi there,

looking good in your forward testing, although it's a short period.

My backtest was no good. I used default settings.

Would you mind sharing the settings you use?

regarding

BTW 105/6 backtest on GU

Here is BTW 105 & 106 backtest on GU since jan 1st 07 until dec 13th 07 using default setting with alpari(gmt + 1)...I wounder did you run your own backtest ...refer to your forward test above which version is and do you used default? if not can you post here the set file.

Ver 105

ExpertName="BornToWin(168)EA, version 1.0.5"; ADX_AnalysisPeriod=5; Entry_="Use this EA to ENTRY trade ? (BUY & SELL)"; Entry=true; Exit_Only="Or just for EXIT trade ?"; ExtOnly=false; Exit_Only_Description="( only can use, if ENTRY trade is FALSE )"; _Stop_Loss_and_Take_Profit="---Stop Loss & Take Profit---"; Slippage=0; _Parameters_Trailing="--- Trailing & Lock Profit ---"; UseTrailing=true; LevProf1=15; LockProf1=1; LevProf2=30; LockProf2=10; LevProf3=45; LockProf3=25; LevProf4=60; LockProf4=40; LevProf5=75; LockProf5=55; LevProf6=90; LockProf6=75; TrailStop=20; TrailStep=1; IsAlertWindow=true; AustraliaSes="( GMT : 22.00 ~ 07.00 )"; AllowedEntry_AustraliaSession=true; JapanSes="( GMT : 23.00 ~ 08.00 )"; AllowedEntry_JapanSession=true; EuroSes="( GMT : 06.00 ~ 14.00 )"; AllowedEntry_EuroSession=true; LondonSes="( GMT : 08.00 ~ 16.00 )"; AllowedEntry_LondonSession=true; NewYorkSes="( GMT : 13.00 ~ 21.00 )"; AllowedEntry_NewYorkSession=true; BrokerShift="---Shift time (in hour); Broker to GMT ---"; SampleShift1=" If Broker time : 09:00:00 , GMT : 11:00:00 "; SampleShift2=" BrokerTimeShiftToGMT should entry : -2 "; BrokerTimeShiftToGMT=1;

Ver 106

ExpertName="BornToWin(168)EA, version 1.0.6"; ADX_AnalysisPeriod=5; Entry_="Use this EA to ENTRY trade ? (BUY & SELL)"; Entry=true; Exit_Only="Or just for EXIT trade ?"; ExtOnly=false; Exit_Only_Description="( only can use, if ENTRY trade is FALSE )"; FilterEntrySignal="Below indicator as ENTRY signal to FILTER"; Use_ADX_EntSignal=false; Use_iTrend_EntSignal=false; FilterExitSignal="Below indicator as EXIT signal to FILTER"; Use_ADX_ExtSignal=false; Use_iTrend_ExtSignal=false; Slippage=0; ChooseMoneyManagament="1 = Conservative; 2 = Turtle"; MoneyManagement=2; Percent_Risk="Percent ( % ) RISK to Account Balance"; PercentRisk_EachOP=1; PercentRisk_MaxOP=10; _Parameters_Trailing="--- Trailing & Lock Profit ---"; UseTrailing=true; LevProf1=15; LockProf1=-5; LevProf2=20; LockProf2=5; True_False1="Capture screen while SIGNAL trade ?"; CaptureScreen=true; True_False2="Show alert while SIGNAL trade ?"; IsAlertWindow=true; AustraliaSes="( GMT : 22.00 ~ 07.00 )"; AllowedEntry_AustraliaSession=true; JapanSes="( GMT : 23.00 ~ 08.00 )"; AllowedEntry_JapanSession=true; EuroSes="( GMT : 06.00 ~ 14.00 )"; AllowedEntry_EuroSession=true; LondonSes="( GMT : 08.00 ~ 16.00 )"; AllowedEntry_LondonSession=true; NewYorkSes="( GMT : 13.00 ~ 21.00 )"; AllowedEntry_NewYorkSession=true; BrokerShift="---Shift time (in hour); Broker to GMT ---"; SampleShift1=" If Broker time : 09:00:00 , GMT : 11:00:00 "; SampleShift2=" BrokerTimeShiftToGMT should entry : -2 "; BrokerTimeShiftToGMT=1;

Thank you for the interesting EA, although I'm having trouble understanding your inputs.

Would you perhaps be able to include some extra imputs.

Maybe a fixed lotsize option? Also maybe a separate moneymanagement that relies on account equity only to decide the lotsize to open.

Could you perhaps re-label the input that controls the trailing stop as 'trailing stop' or similar as it's confusing and not clear what profit setting controls this.

Also maybe a TP or pips target setting, a stoploss setting?

Just a few thougths on how the EA imputs can be made more user friendly and understandeable for people trying to optimise them.

many thanks for your interesting work and effort,

Cal

Forward tesing commenced

BTW: Thanks for sharing your EA...I have started forward testing on a demo account on 11 charts chosen at random but mainly biased towards the JPY crosses all running on 5m TF to start off with...will post overnight (GMT) results...thanks once again for sharing

Good idea

Thanks cal,

I will try to accept your good idea for me as my 'to do' task,

maybe at next version will done.

I will usually optimize this EA with all your good idea,

Thanks

currymonster:
Thank you for the interesting EA, although I'm having trouble understanding your inputs.

Would you perhaps be able to include some extra imputs.

Maybe a fixed lotsize option? Also maybe a separate moneymanagement that relies on account equity only to decide the lotsize to open.

Could you perhaps re-label the input that controls the trailing stop as 'trailing stop' or similar as it's confusing and not clear what profit setting controls this.

Also maybe a TP or pips target setting, a stoploss setting?

Just a few thougths on how the EA imputs can be made more user friendly and understandeable for people trying to optimise them.

many thanks for your interesting work and effort,

Cal

This EA have not yet design for JPY crosses

Please refer to my post at the front.

I will try to add my 'to do' task with this request

Regards,

agtfxt:
BTW: Thanks for sharing your EA...I have started forward testing on a demo account on 11 charts chosen at random but mainly biased towards the JPY crosses all running on 5m TF to start off with...will post overnight (GMT) results...thanks once again for sharing

New testing commenced

BornToWin:
Please refer to my post at the front.

I will try to add my 'to do' task with this request

Regards,

Hey BTW: Thanks for the pointer...Shame on me for not reading the fine prints earlier ....new testings commenced on 12 pairs not including the JPY (plus USDJPY...sorry I can't resist it, I am just addicted to JPY ) all on TF 15m for starters....Looking forward to the modifications incorporating the JPY crosses....I am sending to you on PM some findings on my brief research work i did that mightbe useful to bear in mind when looking at the YEN crosses..Thanks for your hard work

hi there

hi,

Post your AE, i am waiting for it.....