Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 249

Newton51-2:
I have been trying to add a Moving Average (Slope1MA[])  to Buffer 0 (Slope1[]).

I added one extra buffer (increased buffers from 2 to 3, declared double Slope1MA[]), added SetIndexBuffer, SetIndexLabel, line width, line style, line colour  and ..  at lines 436~438 the iMAOnArray to complete the modification.  Lines 436 and 7 I have made many changes to try get to work and I'm pulling my hair out wondering where I have gone wrong.

It's a really good indicator and I am wondering if mladen or mrtools would be kind enough to correct my error(s) so that it works as envisioned.  I'm pretty sure the error(s) are in lines 436~438.

TIA

Hi Newton51

Hope TSD kind moderator/s will do correct the code.and thanks for your efforts toward modifications.

regards

Newton51-2:
I have been trying to add a Moving Average (Slope1MA[])  to Buffer 0 (Slope1[]).

I added one extra buffer (increased buffers from 2 to 3, declared double Slope1MA[]), added SetIndexBuffer, SetIndexLabel, line width, line style, line colour  and ..  at lines 436~438 the iMAOnArray to complete the modification.  Lines 436 and 7 I have made many changes to try get to work and I'm pulling my hair out wondering where I have gone wrong.

It's a really good indicator and I am wondering if mladen or mrtools would be kind enough to correct my error(s) so that it works as envisioned.  I'm pretty sure the error(s) are in lines 436~438.

TIA

As far as those buffers are concerned, they should be like in the attached

But there are much more changes that you have to make

Thankyou mladen.  For what you have done, I sincerely appreciate.  I will learn from what you have done and where I erred (hopefully).  And yes, I saw immediately there are other hurdles to overcome.  I'm happy to persevere though because this is one component indicator of a system that has radically altered my forex experience.  I'm "getting it right" better than ever before and I only hope I can keep it this way.  Thanks again mladen, you're a good person and forex-tsd would not be as it is without you and several other prominent key members. 

mntiwana:

michael

Why cant you use "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1" in place new1.05,this one have a lot of options and working better than that of old,in picture orange/green lines from your new 1.05 and doted lines with dots by tema,you can have only dots or what ever you want display.

Hello mntiwana,

please, can you share the t3 taotra indicator ?

Many thanks in advance.

JimClark:

Hello mntiwana,

please, can you share the t3 taotra indicator ?

Many thanks in advance.

Jimclark

I think that is this one.

Files:

Dearest MLADEN

This one of T3 "T3.Taotra" not compiling,asking for include file ,may be needs some upgrading in mqh or what so else.

regards

Files:
T3.Taotra.zip  3 kb
T3Series.zip  8 kb

Many thank´s mntiwana !!

I have this indicator called i-3cci-h.

Can you (mr mladen) or anybody that capable of doing it to add standard alerts to it?

This indicator can do justice if we have poor conviction on trending/ranging market. Look below.

i 3cci h eurusd no trading zone

Files:
i-3cci-h.mq4  4 kb

redwed:

I have this indicator called i-3cci-h.

Can you (mr mladen) or anybody that capable of doing it to add standard alerts to it?

This indicator can do justice if we have poor conviction on trending/ranging market. Look below.

That indicator is combining 3 time frames. Signals on 3 time frames combination are going to suffer from the usual problem : they are almost the same as for repainting indicators. Better to avoid signals/alerts from such indicators

mladen:
That indicator is combining 3 time frames. Signals on 3 time frames combination are going to suffer from the usual problem : they are almost the same as for repainting indicators. Better to avoid signals/alerts from such indicators
Im beware of that. Thats why i put all the tf to 0s and change the level & length for each of them. 

If we make the cci 'longer' and change the levels accordingly, we can achieve what we wanted from this indicator (without using mtf).