Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 201

Hello guys,

I have a special request to submit.

If possible it could be a good idea to add the filters to waddah attar explosion, maybe we could get some decents results.

Thanks a lot ! 

LittleCaro:

Hello guys,

If possible it could be a good idea to add the filters to waddah attar explosion, maybe we could get some decents results.

Thanks a lot ! 

I am not sure that it can be done in a reasonable way. Will try something and will get back with the resulst

LittleCaro:

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot ! 

Since waddah attar is using macd, first decided to do some ework on macd. So this is the macd that can be filtered

Files:

mladen:

Since waddah attar is using macd, first decided to do some ework on macd. So this is the macd that can be filtered

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for tweaking macd,i think it is more than enough.so simple so sharp so effective.

can rest of 2 prices be added too,if possible along with Vlines or arrows.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for tweaking macd,i think it is more than enough.so simple so sharp so effective.

regards

hahahahah i thought you wrote twerking macd , early in the morning but my brain made me laugh ;)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

Good request mntiwana :-)... and alerts please too :-) Mr. Mr. mladen :-)

Have all a great weekend!

Cheers 

Nicoleeee :-)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

It will be done :)

timmyhanke:
hahahahah i thought you wrote twerking macd , early in the morning but my brain made me laugh ;)
Ha ha,twerking boy :)

Is it possible to make the allocation of divergence in this indicator?

Intrest1:
Is it possible to make the allocation of divergence in this indicator?
That indicator is one of the indicators using SSA - it recalculates and hence any divergence would be false