Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 162

KumoBreake:

what thing ?

read this :

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1504

again , there's a high correlation between "real" & "tick " volume so their chart must look really similar .

I understand dear, ..the ask line is not showing up in that EA....that's why I asked for any other EA or indicator...BTW how did u get real volume in the pic posted. 

rashme:

I understand dear, ..the ask line is not showing up in that EA....that's why I asked for any other EA or indicator...BTW how did u get real volume in the pic posted. 

it's mt5

KumoBreake:
it's mt5
Do you have Alpari? Real volume isn't a feature of MT5, isn't it? FMXC has also real volume, but no MT5.

KumoBreake:

what thing ?

read this :

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1504

again , there's a high correlation between "real" & "tick " volume so their chart must look really similar .
Shouldn't that be a warning sign (since the volume and the ticks should not be too similar)?

krelian99:
Do you have Alpari? Real volume isn't a feature of MT5, isn't it? FMXC has also real volume, but no MT5.
there's a misunderstanding here , mt5 has an option to show "real" or "tick" volume , i didn't  say the mt5 "real volume " is  actually  real ! i just use it as an example to show the correlation between "tick"&"real" volume just for equal charting purpose .
sebastianK:
Shouldn't that be a warning sign (since the volume and the ticks should not be too similar)?
i really don't know ! this could be an interesting discussion

KumoBreake:

there's a misunderstanding here , mt5 has an option to show "real" or "tick" volume , i didn't  say the mt5 "real volume " is  actually  real ! i just use it as an example to show the correlation between "tick"&"real" volume just for equal charting purpose .

i really don't know ! this could be an interesting discussion

I used MT5 before MT4, but this were my very first steps, so I didn't know anything about ticks or volume at all. BTW, I have no doubts that this is not the real volume, at least on EURUSD ;)

krelian99:

I used MT5 before MT4, but this were my very first steps, so I didn't know anything about ticks or volume at all. BTW, I have no doubts that this is not the real volume, at least on EURUSD ;)

Without centralized forex (like the stock markets are), the volumes are highly depending on broker willingness to share data. And, unfortunately, I have seen past "volumes" being changed at will of the broker. I would not count on them too much either

mladen:
Without centralized forex (like the stock markets are), the volumes are highly depending on broker willingness to share data. And, unfortunately, I have seen past "volumes" being changed at will of the broker. I would not count on them too much either
You know that I like volume ticks very much. That and S/R and value chart. I would like to play with 'real volume' and maybe a Cycle Trend RSX vhf distro with all 36 averages as well. As simple as it is and clean :)

i'm not sure about the correctness of things i'm gonna say but , first looks like there's paper by caper marney showing  a high correlation between real volume (real real , not metatrader real that i was showing!) & tick vol in forex .second ,  tick data presented by each broker can be manipulated and can be different with others. it's a delicate matter for sure and needs more research

KumoBreake:
i'm not sure about the correctness of things i'm gonna say but , first looks like there's paper by caper marney showing  a high correlation between real volume (real real , not metatrader real that i was showing!) & tick vol in forex .second ,  tick data presented by each broker can be manipulated and can be different with others. it's a delicate matter for sure and needs more research

I compared the tick volume of a few broker and the difference is minimal and this only on high tick volume bars.

'metatrader real' :D