Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 152

mladen:
I believe that it was made as histo already, but will check

and your believe is right,here is histo ver.

Hi Guys! I wanted to request an indicator modification. Is it possible to have the attached indicator in the form of colored Candles instead of histogram?

Please let me know if its possible and can be done. I cant do the coding myself.

Not sure if the indicator repaints. To the best of my knowledge it does not. If it does, let me know as well. 

Thanks!

noah0112:

Hi Guys! I wanted to request an indicator modification. Is it possible to have the attached indicator in the form of colored Candles instead of histogram?

Please let me know if its possible and can be done. I cant do the coding myself.

Not sure if the indicator repaints. To the best of my knowledge it does not. If it does, let me know as well. 

Thanks!

On chart?

mladen:
On chart?

Yes on the chart mladen.

Lets say the value for indicator is 20 and counted candles 10000. But these values can be changed to whatever you want. 

Thanks for the reply back!

NKTrade:

Thanks, sir

If you don't mind Please make the looks like this one too 

Why?

mladen:

Found an issue (when a trend changes in one single bar)

This version solves that

Dear @mladen,

I am sorry to say that "High - low trend mtf 2.2" is repaint. :(

Is it possible to fix it?

noah0112:

Yes on the chart mladen.

Lets say the value for indicator is 20 and counted candles 10000. But these values can be changed to whatever you want. 

Thanks for the reply back!

Why counting candles?

Hi guys;

t is possible to confirm the order buy or sell after the signal only if the candle reach x pips?

Example
if op = openbuy

{

If candle > xpips

ordersend

}

Thank you.

Rogério

nbtrading:
Why?
why not??? i like view of histo

mladen:
Why counting candles?

I am not sure why that the person who coded the indicator originally has "counted candles" variable. If its unnecessary, then I guess we can just delete it as an option. If it is related to repainting, then the indicator is useless.

I just assumed perhaps something regarding lowering cpu/ram usage.

Thanks mladen.  Let me know if it can be done.