Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 133

Good question

Can you apply the same methods you applied in step ma pdf?

krelian99:
NasT, in the first pic, what settings you have? It changes color on slope, but there is no option for that.

Krelian

parameter setting is included with picture and at these setting "color change when" do not effect....templates are included too.keep remember these are short and medium term,not long term.

regards

eurusd_h1_medium_term.tpl

eurusd_h1_short_term.tpl

nevar:
You were scared ''holy grail sellers will be pick it and will be boasting loudly their new non repainting invention and put it on eBay'' Now you found out entry-exit is 1 bar ahead.Take it easy always stay on the low pressure

Dear nevar,

i have no argue,dispute and cross debate with you,you are right,i am wrong.what more you like.:) ...it is a pleasant place and we may keep it clean and pleasant.also we may productive only.

regards

I am pleased that you eventually realised that the I am right, and youare wrong.There is a Red Indian saying''speech is silver, but silence is golden.

mntiwana:

Krelian

parameter setting is included with picture and at these setting "color change when" do not effect....templates are included too.keep remember these are short and medium term,not long term.

regards

eurusd_h1_medium_term.tpl

eurusd_h1_short_term.tpl

You're the best

nevar:
Good question Can you apply the same methods you applied in step ma pdf?

Then it would be step - something, not the oscillator any more

Will try to come up with some solution that might be OK

mladen:
Adding the stochastic heatmap to the collection too : stochastic_heatmap.mq4

I am glad a veteran and talented coder like you is shedding old ways and moving into new world of trading which is dominated by dashboards and baskets which are generating real good profits for the believers and doers.

Basket is the shortest route to get fast profits by latching on to the main strongest currency of the major eight for short-term trading of all pairs related to that currency in one go. Basket trading is an answer to the big player's High frequency trading tactics.

Heatmaps give a bird's eyeview and are good analysis tools. A number of mutipair dashboards have been developed covering MFI, CCI, RSI, stochs, maccd, wpr, wilders etc. An MA wizard like you should create a multipair dashboard for MAs and Fibos, Volatility and Velocity,

optionhk:

I am glad a veteran and talented coder like you is shedding old ways and moving into new world of trading which is dominated by dashboards and baskets which are generating real good profits for the believers and doers.

Basket is the shortest route to get fast profits by latching on to the main strongest currency of the major eight for short-term trading of all pairs related to that currency in one go. Basket trading is an answer to the big player's High frequency trading tactics.

Heatmaps give a bird's eyeview and are good analysis tools. A number of mutipair dashboards have been developed covering MFI, CCI, RSI, stochs, maccd, wpr, wilders etc. An MA wizard like you should create a multipair dashboard for MAs and Fibos, Volatility and Velocity,

In short : all should be made as heatmap We shall see. They are going to be made as we go

mladen:
In short : all should be made as heatmap We shall see. They are going to be made as we go

Dearest MLADEN

thank you,we hope you will be manage time for an strongest ver weakest instruments dash board in the way you prefer combining with heatmap....there are a lot in market but we like as you leading in indicators line,same we want see a leading multi dimensional dash board of you.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thank you,we hope you will be manage time for an strongest ver weakest instruments dash board in the way you prefer combining with heatmap....there are a lot in market but we like as you leading in indicators line,same we want see a leading multi dimensional dash board of you.

regards

mntiwana

I don't understand the "multi dimensional dashboard" part. Wold you clarify it a bit, please?