Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 116

nevar:
Mladen Can you smooth and optimize the oversold overbought levels of ultimate oescillator?

nevar

Try out this one : ultimate_oscillator_1_1.mq4

PS: this is smoothing the values. Not sure if anything can be done with levels (since they are completely arbitrary). Maybe some floating levels, but will check that later

Files:

nevar:
Mladen Can you smooth and optimize the oversold overbought levels of ultimate oescillator?

Here is also a version with floating levels included (including the middle - "semi zero" - level) : ultimate_oscillator_1_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:

NK Trade

That is a simplest display of open prices - not indicating anything significant

Yes sir, I understand

mladen:

Here is also a version with floating levels included (including the middle - "semi zero" - level) : ultimate_oscillator_1_2.mq4

Some additions to the ultimate oscillator (to make it easier to check the levels) : ultimate_oscillator_1_3.mq4

Files:

Dear @mladen,

Can you update and is it possible to add arrows to show buy-sell points to this indicator please?

Exaple is below:

Files:

@mladen,

Can you please update this indicator too?

Files:

oguz:
@mladen, Can you please update this indicator too?

oguz

Please use some of the new stepma pdf indicators. If that indicator is updated with all the additions that the new ones have, they will be the same

oguz:
Dear @mladen,

Can you update and is it possible to add arrows to show buy-sell points to this indicator please?

Exaple is below:

oguz,

Avoid using that indicator. New stepma stochastic is not repainting and is not deforming values. That was the reason why a new stepma stochastic was made in a first place : to avoid those errors that the old version(s) (all the old versions) had

mladen:

oguz

Please use some of the new stepma pdf indicators. If that indicator is updated with all the additions that the new ones have, they will be the same

Dear @mladen

Can you share some of New StepMA pdf (New stepma stochastic indicator) links please?

PS: I found this indicator below. But i dont know if it updated version or not. Do you recommend this?

Files:

oguz:

Dear @mladen

Can you share some of New StepMA pdf (New stepma stochastic indicator) links please?

PS: I found this indicator below. But i dont know if it updated version or not. Do you recommend this?

oguz,

Check this one (for example) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page33