Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 40

I did something with IBFX minis now:

I attached Goldwarrior for minis, StepMaExpert_1.1_mod and StepMAExpert_v1.45 to one MetaTrader,

0.01 lot size for all with 1,000 demo deposit started.

Attached it right now.

I will post the statements and inform abou the situation.

I will not use Firebird v0.65.

Besides i am alittle affraid for MaChannel because this EA is using high/low of close bar and this high/low is different for IBFX and North finance. Anyway it can be the other portfolio.

Next one can be breakout EAs (SBS, TPE and Envelope) in one IBFX metatrader + some EA working on D1 timefrae (Fozzy for example).

Still need some EA which is trading often (just to change Firebird).

my idea is that every user can test a set of portfolio and send signals to a system like collective2.

It will be like:

1 or more users create a set of portfolios they are called superadmin

this user after creating set of portfolios will assign 5 or more of them for each user called admin ( basically the number of portfolios depends on the machine of the user )

the superadmin has the responsibility to create the set of portfolios with best criteria.

Like: 100 portfolio with new promising eas, 100 portfolio with old and solid ea's, 100 portfolio with risky eas, 100 portfolio with balanced eas ...

instruct and create a clear documentation for users.

Evaluate users for a period then assign to them the set of portfolio.

superadmin must be a programmer, really experienced with trading and metatrader, like Igor.

the admin has the responsibility to have his machine always online , integrate with a system like collective2, don't compromise the portfolio with any modification, he can modify only if superadmin give him the confirmation.

After that you will have a lot of portfolio evaluated from different users and you can compare and have the best to use.

You can evaluate like on this website:

Best Trading Systems

Is it a good idea?

Price only

The only thing that has worked for me is price. Been EA crazy for the last year and find all of the indicators are lagging and the downdraws are not exceptable. Price seems to be the only stable indicator I have to work with. I have been trading on the week candles and building a channel at the open and just reversing orders till it takes off with a 100 pip t/p. Of course you have to pick a volitale currency and for every 2 losses I have increased lot size by 1. Some times it takes 3-4 reverals to get going but it always gets going. I have been searching for an EA that will:

1. Build a channel for buy and sell at the open of any candle and replacing that channel adding 1 lot to every 2 losses. I am thinking this would also be good for the day and 4hr candle so having it set to whatever TF could be a plus.

2. TP of XX or end of candle. Don't need a stop because the other end of the channel is the stop and reverse.

This has been showing me good profit on GBP/USD but it has to work on any pair that has good volitality. The only problem I have is watching the chart. Manually trading this has been a nightmare for me with the only losses coming from not watching the charts, only trading on Tuesday thru Thursday has helped but an EA could be attached to all curriencies with volitality and show some great profit at the end of the week.

I have tried to modify some EA's out there now but I code like old people XXXX, so that has not worked for me.

If there are any EA's that will come close to this simple system please inform me. If there is some programmer that could put this simple system together we could be in for something big.

Options 2.12

This EA has a lot of settings - Dynamic (ATR, Pips, StorePips, TP StoreTP, SL, StoreSL) Options (ReverseonTrend, Use4hrtrend, CloseonClose) Goblin settings, and Protection settings.

I have used it for ONE day and like it. Calm and peaceful unlike Kurka and RobotPower!!

Anyway, I ask for help re. the proper settings as there is to me, a criss-crossing of intent within.

I am using the basics - 35 MaxLossPerOrder (SL?) 25 SecureProfit (It seems to regard this as TP, which it shouldn't) 1 AccountProtection (?) 1 OrdersToProtect (?) and also using 10 TrailingStop (doesn't seem to work). Look forward to any help, especially from the creator of this little gem. Thanks.

Files:

Help with firebird!

Hello everyone and have a great year! I wish you the best! i want some help with the expert firebird! on which timeframe do i have to use it and with what parameters! I had a look at the Total Leaders section and i saw that it made about 40000 pips in two years (usdchf) and i want to get it working! thank you very much in advance!

How to identify which EA executed a paticular buy/sell

Hi!

Please move this thread/post to an appropriate thread.

I am running several EAs for several currency pairs (Alpari UK MT4) under a single account.

Comments are shown in "Account History" and "Trade".

Some EA is making loss for usdjpy.

But it does not show which EA made this action in the Comment field.

It shows the order number.

How can I identify which EA made this loss ?

The related question is :

How to modify EA to display the EA name in the Comment field ?

Thanks in advance

pjo

ibinsad:
my idea is that every user can test a set of portfolio and send signals to a system like collective2.

It will be like:

1 or more users create a set of portfolios they are called superadmin

this user after creating set of portfolios will assign 5 or more of them for each user called admin ( basically the number of portfolios depends on the machine of the user )

the superadmin has the responsibility to create the set of portfolios with best criteria.

Like: 100 portfolio with new promising eas, 100 portfolio with old and solid ea's, 100 portfolio with risky eas, 100 portfolio with balanced eas ...

instruct and create a clear documentation for users.

Evaluate users for a period then assign to them the set of portfolio.

superadmin must be a programmer, really experienced with trading and metatrader, like Igor.

the admin has the responsibility to have his machine always online , integrate with a system like collective2, don't compromise the portfolio with any modification, he can modify only if superadmin give him the confirmation.

After that you will have a lot of portfolio evaluated from different users and you can compare and have the best to use.

You can evaluate like on this website:

Best Trading Systems

Is it a good idea?

Or create a software like the one used on GStock Supercomputer - Best stock picks, hot stock picks, profitable stock picks for testing billion of combinations and strategies and have signals on realtime

hi pjo,

you can easily do that by 1 of the following

the eaiest is

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slippage,StopLong(Bid,StopLoss),TakeLong(Ask,ProfitTarget),"Your comment",MagicNumber,EXPIRATION,EnterLongColor);

with this method its easy to put a different comment for buy and sell

another is with a global variable

static string ExpertName = "Your expert name";

and then in the code use

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slippage,StopLong(Bid,StopLoss),TakeLong(Ask,ProfitTarget),ExpertName,MagicNumber,EXPIRATION,EnterLongColor);

faqcya:
hi pjo,

you can easily do that by 1 of the following

the eaiest is

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slippage,StopLong(Bid,StopLoss),TakeLong(Ask,ProfitTarget),"Your comment",MagicNumber,EXPIRATION,EnterLongColor);

with this method its easy to put a different comment for buy and sell

another is with a global variable

static string ExpertName = "Your expert name";

and then in the code use

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slippage,StopLong(Bid,StopLoss),TakeLong(Ask,ProfitTarget),ExpertName,MagicNumber,EXPIRATION,EnterLongColor);

Thanks faqcya.

I modifies as attached.

But these EA do not work now.

Compile error ')' - wrong parameters count

Before these were working.

Pls advise what mistakes I made.

Thanks.

pjo

It displays here:

Files: