Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 17

Hi Nicolishen,

As long as the trades are for seconds, or at most 1-2 minutes and will be profitable it will be fine..

TakeProfit Code in EA

I have the following code in my EA:

if(TrailingStop > 0) {

if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice() > TrailingStop*Point)

{

if(OrderStopLoss() < (Bid - TrailingStop*Point))

if (TakeProfit > 0)

if(OrderOpenPrice() + Ask < Ask + TakeProfit*Point)

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Bid-TrailingStop*Point,Ask + TakeProfit*Point,0,Blue);

}

}

} else {

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && OrderSymbol()==Symbol())

{

if(TrailingStop > 0) {

if(OrderOpenPrice() - Ask > TrailingStop*Point)

{

if(OrderStopLoss() == 0 || OrderStopLoss() > Ask + TrailingStop*Point)

if (TakeProfit > 0)

if(OrderOpenPrice() + Bid > Bid + TakeProfit*Point)

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask+TrailingStop*Point,Bid + TakeProfit*Point,0,Red);

}

Could a programmer take a look at the part of the code that has to do with the TakeProfit? The EA has an external setting entry for a TakeProfit Value.

Thanks Alot.

pivot point EA

Hi Guys.

Does We Got Here This Kind Of Ea?

Avi.

help please - can't find PriceCross stuff

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to find the information and download of PriceCross? I'm new but I noticed it do well in the contest?

Thanks

Paul

Traderking:
Can anyone please point me in the right direction to find the information and download of PriceCross? I'm new but I noticed it do well in the contest?

Thanks

Paul

This EA is here.

About how to find everything please read this post.

About EAs downloading you need just one thread: files thread (and sometimes portfolio thread).

Traderking:

Thanks

Paul

Look here!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Concentrate on the old!

I have been in and out of these forums for awhile and decided to try demo one last time. On monday I started with 10 points 3 and since then my 5k demo money has increased to nearly 9k in 3 days! I have exited the program with trades still going and when I restart it picks up where it left off. Been running amazing on a 5k dep and I can't help but wonder what you all felt was wrong with this EA to bother with all the million and one imitations?

I will continue to test for a couple of months but if it keeps going at this rate I will go live for sure.

Cryten:
I have been in and out of these forums for awhile and decided to try demo one last time. On monday I started with 10 points 3 and since then my 5k demo money has increased to nearly 9k in 3 days! I have exited the program with trades still going and when I restart it picks up where it left off. Been running amazing on a 5k dep and I can't help but wonder what you all felt was wrong with this EA to bother with all the million and one imitations? I will continue to test for a couple of months but if it keeps going at this rate I will go live for sure.

Some of the imitations are better.

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't this one seem a bit too risky?

Average Price

Alex / Coders;

I coded an EA which will open one (1) buy order everyday except on Wednesday it opens three (3) orders based on a GBPJPY carry trade strategy. What I would like help on is how to code this EA to give me the average price based on the number of trades open. Obviously the math is to add all open trades and count number of open trades and divide by the number of open trades, which will give you average price. Can someone please help with this request.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom