Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 5

Thanks for your reply

Under Forex Trading Systems the asc trend system in manual trading systems look on page 8 post #77 for the ea changes by Marple. I need the + or - by 10 pips before entry but after the close of the signal bar. If you can supply the filter I will test and report. Thanks again.

Newdigital, have you see this one?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I just got some awesome results on the backtesting on the daily chart.

A 10k account turned into 0.7million over a period of a year or so.

If the backtester do trades on the same bar... we have a 99% chance that this EA is a looser.

Regards

Z

Zassax:
If the backtester do trades on the same bar... we have a 99% chance that this EA is a looser.

Regards

Z

what do you mean loser on the same bar? please elborate.

Open the chart on the backtester and look at the trades which the EA did, if they open and close on the same - (I think you using daily bars?) bar we have almost no backtesting quality.

Have you ever seen FXAnt EA? A pure sample of how the backtester does NOT work properly.

Regards

Z

arh, I see, I wonder what's causing that then? A shame really, because it's really pulling out some accurate trades.

if the market worked like the mt4 backtester... I would be a gazzilionarie by now

Cheers

Z

Zassax:
if the market worked like the mt4 backtester... I would be a gazzilionarie by now

Cheers

Z

Yeah, that would be nice, eh? oh hum.

New EA Based on TrenStrenghtEMA

I have made this EA based on TrenStrenghtEMA 0 line cross using Expert Advisor Builder... And im using Juice as filter for choppy times. Its value in the setings depends on wich TF u r using.. im using it on 0.0005 and 0.0007 in M30 and it is working well, but in some times not.. The exit is made when the TrenStrenghtEMA starts increasing/decreasing...

Well, i have some problems with a late entri and late exit, what was not suposed to happen looking to the indicator. I wonder if someone could help with this....

Thanks to all LC...

newdigital:
MA_Crossover_Signal and MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert. Author said the following (comments in the code):

Dear Newdigital

I have received error message when I want to compile the MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert indicator:

2;124;C:\Program Files\Meta\experts\indicators\MA Crossover Alerter.mq4;93:13;'SpeechText' - function is not defined

2;93;C:\Program Files\Meta\experts\indicators\MA Crossover Alerter.mq4;96:7;'else' - unexpected token

2;124;C:\Program Files\Meta\experts\indicators\MA Crossover Alerter.mq4;99:13;'SpeechText' - function is not defined

Thanks a lot