BB Channels indicator - page 2

fxbs:
nice, Mikkom! usually hard to achieve good visual perception from "Channels in the Channels"

how you come to such settings (24x720x12)?

Those are the basic settings for one hour chart so that indicator will display the min and max values for each BB from one day (24 hours) to month (720 hours = 24*30 - I know a little bit more than actual trading days). There is a step of 12 periods between each band period.

hi thanks for your indicator, how about SL ?

This is not a complete trading system, there is no TP or SL. If you have good ideas, feel free to suggest them.

Hi, Mikkom!

really good ind - thank you

I set mine to: 20;200;5;2

begin = 20; //24

end = 200; //720

step = 5; //12

deviation = 2;

bb chanels in separate window (+price) - shows where you are in the channel

Mikkom thank you for posting the EA and thank you FXBS for sharing your settings. FXBS have you gotten any results yet? If you have, would you share them?

fxbs:
Hi, Mikkom!

really good ind - thank you

I set mine to: 20;200;5;2

begin = 20; //24

end = 200; //720

step = 5; //12

deviation = 2;

bb chanels in separate window (+price) - shows where you are in the channel

just for everyone interested, I decided to share one of my other private indicators on other thread, see

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227/page35

Hi Mikkom,

I am very impressed with what you have done. When do you think your EA will be ready?

mikkom:
just for everyone interested, I decided to share one of my other private indicators on other thread, see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227/page35

azjeff:
Mikkom thank you for posting the EA and thank you FXBS for sharing your settings. FXBS have you gotten any results yet? If you have, would you share them?

i didn't test EA - i just set indicator to have different (fresh) look on the market (once in a while)...

Mikkom I cant find your ea

stace:
Mikkom I cant find your ea

You can't find it because I have not posted it. This is a thread about the indicator, not EA.

mikkom:
You can't find it because I have not posted it. This is a thread about the indicator, not EA.

where did you post it

On first post i seen your link to EA but i cant find it there

obv bands

Files: