"Trade initiated at" symbol on chart - page 2

BigBoppa:
If you have many eas running at one account, you might know the problem:

At weekend you have to count pips in the account history by hand to see if an ea was profitable or not, now at 5 digit chart this has become hard work...

So i wrote a small utility ea to do daily/weekly/... statistics without counting pips by hand.

You can easy add your new eas by name and magic, up to 500 ea.

Just drop the ea on a chart and select the desired history period at account history tab.

It is a good idea to set all chart colors to NONE.

If ticks come in then the values are updated only once a minute to save cpu time .

If you are at weekend and no tick comes in, just change timeperiod of the chart and do a

mouse click in the chart window to get ea update its values.

show_warning = true shows a stop signal if trading is disabled at attached chart.

Do not look at the code, it is quick and dirty, never planned to become so many lines...

Have fun,

bbop

Many Thanks BigBoppa! Can we add an email alert ( Sending email ) function on this EA and including the manual trade close and pending position as well?

Thanks a lot

BigBoppa:
If you have many eas running at one account, you might know the problem:

At weekend you have to count pips in the account history by hand to see if an ea was profitable or not, now at 5 digit chart this has become hard work...

So i wrote a small utility ea to do daily/weekly/... statistics without counting pips by hand.

You can easy add your new eas by name and magic, up to 500 ea.

Just drop the ea on a chart and select the desired history period at account history tab.

It is a good idea to set all chart colors to NONE.

If ticks come in then the values are updated only once a minute to save cpu time .

If you are at weekend and no tick comes in, just change timeperiod of the chart and do a

mouse click in the chart window to get ea update its values.

show_warning = true shows a stop signal if trading is disabled at attached chart.

Do not look at the code, it is quick and dirty, never planned to become so many lines...

Have fun,

bbop

Thanks for this great indicator

Can I get a EA like windows?

Can I get a EA like windows,I mean when the EA is runing,it shows a window that can send buy/sell orders using the stoploss/takeprofit config in the EA, and can close all orders in once.

Acct History Indicator

Hello BigBoppa,

Thank you for the work you put into this indicator, I would like help if you can to get my indicator to show Name of EA and Timeframe on window instead of magic #. I set it up and can only get magic number to come on screen. Please advise if there is a way.

Regards

EzBusiness

Indicators shows Account Nr. und Name / Laverage etc.

Hello,

can someone code me a indicator for MT4 that shows me:

- The Account-Number

- The Account-Name

- The Laverage

- The Balance

- The Profit of the Expert Advisor

- The Spread

Thanks in Advance.

Best regards,

halobungie

(S) Analyze tool for account-history

I seeking an option, the account history to analyze (Trading --

Diary).

I want to sort according to pairs, and also the trades by date / time

filter.

Also, the totals of the respective trades should be displayed.

It would also be made if the trades would be saved.

From the account history in MT4, I can not get easy reasonable

(eg to Excel and copy).

While there, I can generate a detailed statement, and this html file

import into Excel. Then he copied me, but everything over and make it

quite confusing, and it is very costly time trades there too

Cleanup.

Is there an analysis tool or similar for my purposes? Or a way to

MT4 data from the clean out?

Thank you!

Thanks. It's a nice tool, I can statics my trades.

Simple Close by Profit Column in Trade Tab possible?

I am looking for an EA that watches the Profit column indicator under the trades tab of MT4, and will close each trade SEPERATELY when the indicator for that trade reaches 30.00. Sounds like it should be simple, but I don't know where to start to make the EA watch THAT column of each trade for comparison and then close the trade...

TenEagles

any kind folk program for me a script to plot my past trades??

i only need an open arrow, close arrow and a line to collect them...

i will like to change color and style of arrows and line ..

pls and thanks alot!!!

anyone pls???