MySIMPLE trading system - page 47

Hi Masemus! Thank you for sharing your system its great! You are really creative gay! Can you explain how i can fix this message from my Expert tab in metatrader? I have this one: 2008.08.28 21:49:18 +JoGET#58+ GBPJPY,M15: first parameter for iStdDevOnArray indicator must be an array its getting on every pair and every second min etc. Thank you!

Its funny and really sad at the same time!....

Even more when you know you can get it here....

Scam , scam... and.... more scam!

$13 it sold for

If you look through his site he only sellling this stuff for mostly $10 and less. Maybe one day they will get a life and come up with their own stuff? Good find.

wow!!!

Just goes to show you, I have only been on this forum a short while, and been to many, and this place is very unique with all that is freely given. Unfortunately you have to know THERE is a dark side out there as in any type of business, more so in the trading arena. So many people wanting to better thier lives and are hungry to do so sparing no expense.

Truth is many are young kids, wannabees, who see easy money, off of other people efforts, having a good system is nothing with out knowing certain prie patterns, behaviors, harmonics/geometry.

So, the lossers, the lazy ones, who only seek the lure of easy money will never be wired to be successful, business oreinted type of successful traders, because there is a sacrafice of time, and possible loss of money.

But, the audience or market for the forex is SO hot right now, when I first googled forex 4 years ago there were 250,000 listings, it has grown 100 times that. So, you find a young kid born with a mouse in his hand, and can do things on a computer that most could never do, you have all the darkside coming into the enviroment, just believe in karma, what goes around comes around.

I have been hacked personally so many times, from my IP address being exposed on forums, file sharing with would be wanna be traders vis IM it's not even funny.

I for one encourage Maxemus to see the forrest through the trees and all it's wonfers it truely beholds...That is your reward, doing the good deeds making a difference in perhaps just one persons life.

Just amazing, truely. You are a kindred spirit, don't let the turkeys get you down!!!!

O my God

it's a joke or what amazing

Yes, thank you very much minime for your kindly information.

I'll do it.

BTW, there are many gaps this morning.

wep! - 10 pips gaps on eur/usd - FXPro Broker

MQ4-Easy Language...

Does anyone know how to code from MQ4 to Easy language amd perhaps interested in a 5-8 indicator conversion job, thanks!