MySIMPLE trading system - page 44

swissy resistance area H1

Here you can clearly see price exhaustion on the swissy H1 time frame, with a fib cluster 423.6 projection, and 78.6 retrace, and a green float fib grid confluence...I would look to the 15 min and time this entry, as price may gap up, before resuming down.

more clear 4hr projection...

while we are in an intermediate correction, I do not expect price to break the 61.8 float fib grid, and 161.8 fib cluster. being it s a longer time frame institionals will never create a friendly retail trading situation to capture the move back up, I sense we'll have a healthy spike through support, but would gage the 15 min to long, with filters..nothing faster than a 50 sma for this time frame.

while the downside has much potential, I would'nt expect price to alter and change the slope of the 50 Keltner atr channel slope, with solid support being as mentioned in the 1st post.

Files:

upside potential???

Obviously the upside potential will be greater than the previous intermediate high, after this mid term pullback finds support, I don't want to give an entire road map to 1000's of pips, only because i know most don't trade live account and the information actually is just for demonstration purposes, I liek to brag once in awhile, or to predict with pin point accuracy just to get off on myself....

finding a system that suits you.....

The real trick in trading is'nt knowing all there is to know about everything. But to assemble a system that does not cause information over load, you don't need text indicators that are telling you this is up, that is down, with regards to multiple time frames.

All this will do is eventually cause you have have a zillion contradictions, most text style indicators are garbage, keep your charts as clean as possible, so you don't get a head ache and can make decent, intelligent, informed decisions nased on a set of indicators that don't contradict and clutte the hell out of your charts, you will only go mad.

we trade against the institutionals, big corporate banks, and corporations, you don't want to institutionalize yourself, flipping a switch in your brain that flashes an alret of maximum over load, and you shut down and end up on the looney farm...

_rdb_:
can you share your modification template, please...( )...

that's was made by hand (trendline); lables- 4 Masemus concederation (4next updates)

templete with bbsqueeze : BB contracts (going inside ATR channel) before explosion

fxbs:
Hi, massemus

why don't you use regular m1 -d1 on tf lables?

ObjectSetText("joTex1", "M1", 8, "Arial", Sclr_m1);

ObjectSetText("joTex2", "M5", 8, "Arial", Sclr_m5);

ObjectSetText("joTex3", "15", 8, "Arial", Sclr_m15);

2. been playing with BBs; pict: BB20 dev1. bb5dev1- bands on range/trend

Where would you modify this? which file? Having it as that makes much more sense logicly. Could someone do this and repost?

c0w:
Where would you modify this? which file? Having it as that makes much more sense logicly. Could someone do this and repost?

ask Masems - that was posted 4 his consideration only

Hi ServerUang, Would you explain multipair_sinyal based on what parameter. Thanks.

Files:

it is base on MA cross on TF m15 m30 and H1,

if 3 TF's give same information this indi will triger buy or sell.

Sometime if it give "Please wait", I see on TF m5 and wait for right moment to open position on the right trend. You can edit the parameters in input parameter tab.